Your Super Bowl Food

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What are you serving or what are you eating for the game this year?

Wings, buffalo chicken dip, chips and salsa and hawaiian ham and cheese sliders!

Baking wings!

Smoking a whole pig, sausage, potatoes, beans, other sides. They do it every year at the Super Bowl shindig I go to.

I will have hot wings.

Different SB for us this year, my wife brought a big ass tenderloin that I'll be putting on the big green egg, she has some other stuff up her sleeve that she isn't revealing.

Grilled wings and pizza

Smoked Wings and various Dips

Homemade pizza for the wife and I.

We are bringing an appetizer to a SB party: bacon wrapped water chestnuts simmered in BBQ sauce.

Wings and maybe a taco bar.

I'm probably doing pizza and wings.

I'm doing the THP Biggest Loser Challenge at the moment, so, I'm thinking about wings with a lite hot sauce, and celery stalks with bleu cheese dressing--might throw in a salad if needed. Beverage will be Michelob Ultra to keep the carbs down.

Im thinking turkey tacos, maybe some wings and washing it down with Titos and diet tonic

Wings for sure. Other than that, I have no idea

Pulled pork sandwiches and mac n cheese for the kids

Wings. That is all.

...and beer. THAT is all.

Pizza or turkey chili

Not really anything. We rented out a room at a bar so I'll probably eat before hand so I stay on track calorie wise and limit myself to a couple drinks. Yes, I know it's lame

Probably Pappa Johns Pizza and some wings. I know lame, but the PJ pizza is the norm for us on Sunday's, but the Wings will be the added treat!!

I might try some crock pot brisket.

Baby back ribs with homemade dry rub, slow cooked.
Homemade chicken wings.
Pulled pork and coleslaw.
Beer! Beer! Beer!

I go to the same party every year...

Assortment of Wings
Italian Sausage Sub
Hot Taco Dip
Steamed Shrimp
Raw Oysters on the half shell
Coney Island Hamburgers
Assorted dips and cheese tray

We live pretty good...I guess that's part of the reason none of my friends are under 200 lbs!!!!LOL!!!!!!!

My wife's Corn/Black Bean Salsa is a staple, also some BLT lettuce wraps, cheese dip, meat balls, pigs in a blanket. The interesting this is a buddy of mine is always the surprise with what cocktails he mixes up day of, can't wait to see what he has in store for us this year!

is it bad that my favourtite parts about the superbowl is the beer the food and the adds?

Back