What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Grandura 530 from the incredible Kang

If it doesn't work out im next!

If my Odyssey MXM 6 didn't sell last night, the shaft probably wouldn't be headed my way..haha

Heading to Golf Mart to pick up a box of 2016 B330-RX :D

Picked up a pair of Underarmour pants. I was really in need of new golf pants and these fit well. Not sure I needed more blue in my wardobe, but these pants are blue.

You can never have enough blue

020f06c8f002e0aabaefd97ed604b93b.jpg

716 AP2'S 4-PW, DG AMT shafts

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thank goodness for the 2016 Bridgestone balls, I can pick up the prior version on the cheap! Got 2 doz RX @ $23 each. Also got one of last years FG Tour wedges for $35. And a pair of cold weather gloves just in case it's chilly in 'bama.

Do I get to try these next time we're out?
Sure. Do you want to swing a Real club this time??

Sure. Do you want to swing a Real club this time??

Depends. Do you want to subject your shiny new irons to the ditch witch treatment they would likely get from me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends. Do you want to subject your shiny new irons to the ditch witch treatment they would likely get from me?

I'll make sure to only give you a swing on the tee box so I can monitor you. LOL

60 degree pm grind

Oh and a dozen previous year ProV1 balls.

34bba0464a9c94304636ed0278acde71.jpg

Two MD3 wedges

Nothing, because I can no longer pull the trigger like I used to.

Bought a set of used honma tw727m and tw727vn comboset off the bay. For a damn good price

Bought a set of used honma tw727m and tw727vn comboset off the bay. For a damn good price

Thank you I was about to pull the trigger. Guess I have to get a new set now on the combo that I want instead of all those muscle backs ;)

Grip solvent finally regripped a club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back