Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Through my six months of experience I have had 2 boxes that blew me away , one with some in season shorts and polo by adidas and one with some pants and a comfy zip linksoul sweater. Then it's a mix of very high quality polos from various brands like Travis Mathew, linksoul, Gmac, adidas, Matte grey and then various accessories thrown in. The worst box I got was probably the TrueLinkswear shoes, which were actually super comfortable but not necessarily very stylish. What I like most about it is the surprise month to month and it forces me to get rid of older apparel that I let hang around way too long. It's definitely discretionary money but it's fun. If you want here is a code to try a month for $25 instead of $45.
http://shortpar4.refr.cc/FQBZMCN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, I just signed up and I'm looking forward to seeing what I end up with! Here's my code if anyone is interested in $20 off their first order: http://shortpar4.refr.cc/4FFWKNX

Last edited:
I think its worth it so far. But I have the mind set that every box wont be a home run. It would be an impossible task to please every person every month.

Phil may have talked me into this last night. Sounds like a lot of you are happy with it so far. The ponder is real

Frank, do you have another code? That one is expired it says.

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

Here's one more code for anyone that is thinking of signing up. $20 off for you and 50% off for me. http://shortpar4.refr.cc/GFWW7RL

We may have to nip the code thing in the bud if the thread is just going to turn into nothing but code posting.

I would hate to see this thread go away as I enjoy people sharing what they receive and their thoughts on the program/product.

No more codes gents!

I would hate to see this thread go away as I enjoy people sharing what they receive and their thoughts on the program/product.

No more codes gents!

I hadnt really noticed it till recently, but if you go back through the last few pages, that is all there is.

I hadnt really noticed it till recently, but if you go back through the last few pages, that is all there is.

Agree, no doubt.

Seems to have ebb and flows. When packages are arriving it's all about those but the 2-3 weeks in between is more about posting codes for folks to use. We have enough codes in here now that we can focus on the products arriving or discussion of the program.

Agree, no doubt.

Seems to have ebb and flows. When packages are arriving it's all about those but the 2-3 weeks in between is more about posting codes for folks to use. We have enough codes in here now that we can focus on the products arriving or discussion of the program.

Perhaps making a 'What did you get from ShortPar4 thread?' would be appropriate.

Last edited:
I don't love getting SP4 branded stuff. I sent in a request to not get it anymore and they agreed to not send that stuff to me, as long as their inventory allows for it. I also had a mix up on billing, which they agreed to fix. In general, I've been happy with their customer service.

I don't love getting SP4 branded stuff. I sent in a request to not get it anymore and they agreed to not send that stuff to me, as long as their inventory allows for it. I also had a mix up on billing, which they agreed to fix. In general, I've been happy with their customer service.

Yeah. I've not seen anything from the sp4 stuff that I'd really be excited to get. I'd do the same thing T4K.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Do they allow you to skip months?

Back