2016 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

Lol at the hold in front of the official

Hey fozzie, that Ware guy is good, you might want to watch for him

There was a little so wing for Carolina to take into the locker room.

JM

Keep hitting him!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cam looks beat up

It's insane to me that Carolina will be getting the ball with a chance to take the lead to start the second half after watching their offense play for 30 minutes.

Hey fozzie, that Ware guy is good, you might want to watch for him

Even worse he turned around after Ware was already past him!

Because he had 17 seconds to work. Cam was back there forever

Just always seems like Broncos let up so many deep throws. Might be wrong stats wise, but from watching most games, their coverage seems weak down the field.

Cam is good but no way he can win this game by himself, someone is gonna have to step it up .

Someone text me when the game starts again, as I have as much interest in this halftime as I do in watching my hair grow in a mirror.

Just always seems like Broncos let up so many deep throws. Might be wrong stats wise, but from watching most games, their coverage seems weak down the field.

Well, they are the best defense in the NFL, so they aren't top weak back there. The front 7 help for sure.

Someone text me when the game starts again, as I have as much interest in this halftime as I do in watching my hair grow in a mirror.

That's why I just flipped open the laptop. Zero interest.

Cam is good but no way he can win this game by himself, someone is gonna have to step it up .

He is also allowed to hand it off, he doesnt have to take the keeper each time. He can throw it instead of scrambling too.
While he is a heck of a talent, and deserves the glory, its funny to me that he always gets a pass instead of the blame.
His passes have soared...Im sure he is just amped up and comes out playing well in the 2nd half though.

The way Denver's D played that half, they should be up by more than 6 points.

Well, they are the best defense in the NFL, so they aren't top weak back there. The front 7 help for sure.

Think front makes up for 80%, I claim haha

You not interested in Beyonce anti-police new song coming up if she does it?

That's a hell of a half defensively. Offense needs to put together a td drive soon and hopefully they finally call a hold on Carolina.

Weakest commercials I've ever seen

The way Denver's D played that half, they should be up by more than 6 points.

The way the Panthers defense has played, they shouldn't be down 6.

The td never happens if they make the call on the catch.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

MVP candidates???

It wasn't s catch dude let it go lol

Edit and I like the post instead of quoting it. Stupid Tapatalk

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

He is also allowed to hand it off, he doesnt have to take the keeper each time. He can throw it instead of scrambling too.
While he is a heck of a talent, and deserves the glory, its funny to me that he always gets a pass instead of the blame.
His passes have soared...Im sure he is just amped up and comes out playing well in the 2nd half though.

Totally agree, It's not the time for him to showboat ,plus that defense is pretty dag um good.

Back