The Dean of THP Taken to Task

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the PGA Show, it seems quite a few companies listened to the Dean Has Spoken THP Radio Podcast the previous day and had some choice words for The Dean himself. Before he was able to interview Corey Consuegra from Bridgestone Golf about what they call #BestBallEver, Corey wanted to discuss their launch grade on the Dean's List.

that little guy was feisty

I think it will eventually get its A+ grade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the confidence in his defense of the product! I was already headed out to play this ball first thing the spring anyway but this doesn't hurt!

I think it will eventually get its A+ grade

didn't you hear? That's not good enough, it's an A++.

"No A- in this booth"

It looks like he was gonna hit you.... I bet he packs a mean punch too.

you know Corey was the curve breaker in school.

Secretly I was waiting for him to do this to you:
RockBottom4_zpsb813e120.jpg

Zing! He was some kind of upset lol.

hahahaha awesome. Love the confidence in the ball.

Ha! It's great that THP Radio is being listened to by these guys.

I'm looking forward to playing the A+ Bridgestone 330RX

"Yeah, I bet you are" "This is an A++ PERIOD"

Haha this was pretty good. Great watching ddec squirm

I was expecting it. That or Kinchen coming in from the side with a chair.

Kinchen was bringing out the table before Jordan stopped him.

HA!! Bridgestone taking it's ball grade serious!

I just want to be fair here and say that the Dean's List grade was NOT about the product, but about the launch. I still disagreed with his grade, but as was mentioned in the video, he has not tried the product yet.

The grade made sense to me, it's hard to give an A to a product he hasn't yet tried. The Dean doesn't give A's based on demand and buzz worthyness.

I thin after he tries it though, he'll be giving it a very strong A.

I just want to be fair here and say that the Dean's List grade was NOT about the product, but about the launch. I still disagreed with his grade, but as was mentioned in the video, he has not tried the product yet.

my reasoning was sound. Besides, it's more fun when people disagree. It helps create conversation. In my mind it's difficult to get super excited about a golf ball launch. The best ball ever hashtag was really good, minus the ? at the end.

The grade made sense to me, it's hard to give an A to a product he hasn't yet tried. The Dean doesn't give A's based on demand and buzz worthyness.

I thin after he tries it though, he'll be giving it a very strong A.

Except the whole List was based on buzz and demand...haha

my reasoning was sound. Besides, it's more fun when people disagree. It helps create conversation. In my mind it's difficult to get super excited about a golf ball launch. The best ball ever hashtag was really good, minus the ? at the end.

Well our next show coming next week will have people talking...That is for sure.

Well our next show coming next week will have people talking...That is for sure.

I think so. Also it was good to know that we had some listeners the next morning. Even though I feared for my life.

Wow the is the dean taking harassment now? I see an A coming!

Back