The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like we couldnt tell:

The weight of Packers running back Eddie Lacy has been a topic of conversation for years, but no one has been able to pin down exactly how much he weighs. A good guess, however, is that he’s a biscuit short of 260. At least.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel pegs Lacy’s weight as at least 25 pounds heavier than the 234 the Packers listed him as, or at least 259 pounds.
With the Packers reportedly wanting Lacy to lose 30 pounds, he may actually be north of 260. Lacy weighed 231 at the 2013 Combine before the Packers drafted him in the second round, and the team probably wants him down around that weight again.

Lacy weighing 234 is like me saying I look like Kate Moss.

#1 Pick Eddie Hambone Lacy, thanks for the championship buddy. Let's celebrate at CiCi's

eddie-lacy.jpg

The man just seemed to fall down real easy on most runs, get bumped and down he goes. I guess with all the extra baggage he center of balance was off.

I remember watching Mike Alsott a big man that just ran over people, not real fast but man you did just try and get in front of him or the pain was coming to you and 5 more yards for him.

Damn dude this is like exactly what I order ROFL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The man just seemed to fall down real easy on most runs, get bumped and down he goes. I guess with all the extra baggage he center of balance was off.

I remember watching Mike Alsott a big man that just ran over people, not real fast but man you did just try and get in front of him or the pain was coming to you and 5 more yards for him.
I remember when he was asked about his weight this year he compared himself to Bettis. But he runs nothing like either of those guys.

And even his dad is worried he wont make it to his 24th bday, and supposedly johnny has refused rehab twice in the last week.

If the Girlfriend beating ends up being true I think hes done in the league
Only if the Cowboys are removed from the league. I see a Jerr decision in our future, ETA: March.

Only if the Cowboys are removed from the league. I see a Jerr decision in our future, ETA: March.

Nah....Cowboys have already said locally they have no interest after the drama with him the last few weeks. Up until this latest episode I think it was definitely under consideration but they won't give someone a chance that has zero desire to help themselves.

Nah....Cowboys have already said locally they have no interest after the drama with him the last few weeks. Up until this latest episode I think it was definitely under consideration but they won't give someone a chance that has zero desire to help themselves.

I sure hope not.

I sure hope not.
That's a lot of confidence given what they've signed before.

More about what they've said recently. They never said we won't sign Hardy...they are saying that now about Johnny hence why I actually believe it. I think he just crossed that line over the last week that they are unwilling to deal with as the risk isn't worth the reward which is how I think they measure all of these questionable guys with.

Its Jerry Jones we are talking about though, dude is nuts.

Its easy though.
Its easy for a team with a track record of signing trash (speaking generally, not at specific team) at key positions to say "We wont sign him", because he is not a necessity and has not shown the skill set to be valuable enough.

It always comes down to a little ratio I always called skill/scum breakdown. I factor it in at 3.85/1 and it shows its ugly head all of the time. Take this example. Jerry Jones in speaking about Hardy and others discussed its not about giving breaks to bad people and all about giving people a chance at new beginnings. If that is the case, Manziel should be signed. They could use a young backup, he wants to play there and fits the scheme (to the best of his marginal abilities). However, that talk from Jones (and other owners like him) is just that, talk. It has nothing to do with new chances or anything else, just that the ratio of skill to scum is greater than 3.85 to 1.

No seems to talk about the Bengals when it comes to signing trash... but I guess no one seems to talk about the Bengals in general. Is it because they win? Or just because nobody cares

I don't think the Cowboys will sign him, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if they do. Aren't his parents lawyers, too? I wonder if he really thinks he's untouchable. Obviously this isn't the first time an NFL player did something (repeatedly) that would've landed a normal joe in jail on the spot, but Manziel seems like a ticking time bomb to me.

Is there anything less hip for a band in the past decade than being the Superbowl halftime show? It's like the giant stamp of "your parents music."

Is there anything less hip for a band in the past decade than being the Superbowl halftime show? It's like the giant stamp of "your parents music."
Bruno Mars seemed to get bigger after he did it.

This one is over, Peyton riding off into the sunset! I'm really surprised by the outcome!!!

This one is over, Peyton riding off into the sunset! I'm really surprised by the outcome!!!

Join us in the Super Bowl thread in the contest section. Fun talk all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back