2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Spoilers)

Yeah that was strange.

Poulter putting with his hand in his pocket on 16, for some reason.

lol what was Poulter doing?

I like Woodland's shoes.

That was close to being very, very good there for Rickie.

Should have the Ryder cup there. Imagine the 16th!! It's would be mental.

Should have the Ryder cup there. Imagine the 16th!! It's would be mental.

I've always thought so too. Doubt it will ever happen, but that would be incredible to see.

Decided to go watch Anirban Lahiri warm up. This is my guy in 2016 to breakout.

bc1eb09e03f969eb1315b3e3b412e313.jpg
I see he's working with Stockton JR on his putting, or at least did!

I'm guessing there's not going to be much of a twitter fight about Gary Woodland's driving after this round.

Whoever coined the phrase, "let the big dog eat" needs to be take a sand wedge to the ankle or shin. Such a stupid phrase.

I'm guessing there's not going to be much of a twitter fight about Gary Woodland's driving after this round.

I love Fehrety. "289yards, it's always good to know how far you it into the water".

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

This would be a great tourney to go to. Heading out to Phoenix in a couple weeks. Can't wait. Done with winter.. And it has be an unbelievable easy winter in Michigan. #LoveMeSomeCakeEaterGolf

Fowler's bag this week is incredible.

haha, I like Varner.

And he's from Akron. that's pretty neat.

These guys are draining some putts today! The greens look just like carpet! Amazing

Keegan and Every with solid shots on the 16th!

Keegan only 3 back even with that 2 stroke penalty yesterday. That's pretty solid golf.

Keegan only 3 back even with that 2 stroke penalty yesterday. That's pretty solid golf.

I was on 10 and his fiancée was there. If I had that to come home to I would be keeping the checks rolling in.

Back