Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously pondering a set of more forgiving/distance irons with reg flex shafts in them just for kicks. I think with how smooth I swing my irons vs. my woods they would help. Currently pondering Ap1's, Apex's, Fly-z's, and C100's. This is a weird ponder. Might have to go to the store after work and take some swings with some regular flexed irons.

2135 6.5 putter

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOULONNNN!!!!!

Putter Ponder E'ryday!

I've been dancing around from shop to shop putting with various flat sticks. I have one that absolutely works everytime I grab it. Need to stop effing with it and make it happen. But I have a V line fang coming.

M2 driver, F6/F6+
Apex CF16, Wilson C200, M2 irons (why not?)

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Thanks to some solid info from Frank, hard ponder going on for Ping G30 or G30 SF Tec driver.

And discussing 5i replacements with SanDiegoNative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been dancing around from shop to shop putting with various flat sticks. I have one that absolutely works everytime I grab it. Need to stop effing with it and make it happen. But I have a V line fang coming.
Which one is that? I say get that one too!

Lamkin sink grip. Just can't decide which 11" model I want to get

Here goes:

Irons
Set of XR pros on CPO w/ DG Pros
King F6 irons w/ DG Pros
Ping G series w/ KBS Tour

Wedge
56* PM Grind w/ DG

Fairway
GBB Heavenwood

Driver
XR16 w/ 60g shaft

Putter
White Hot RX something

Nothing. Feels good.

Thanks to some solid info from Frank, hard ponder going on for Ping G30 or G30 SF Tec driver.

And discussing 5i replacements with SanDiegoNative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your primary miss is left so I'd look at std g30 or ls tec (if low spin is not a concern)

Just bought the G25 hybrid. Pondering the wood. hmmmmmm

I'm in love.

387b4c65e4204be2a2a2b06d74aad777.jpg

Seriously very very good. Loved the feel, loved the numbers, love the black finish. But would want them with the grips that come on the fly's.

a8706ce3498d0d8a8a1cfcfee5c9e54d.jpg

The Fly's actually look really good too though. The finish is almost a bit bronze.

66b532acec50893acaafdbdc5c7b86aa.jpg

And 5 iron compared to the fly pro

68964e11ed25f8eaccab48b6205516c2.jpg

Murdered out version of the Vapor Fly Pro irons would look outstanding. My goodness.

The Fly's actually look really good too though. The finish is almost a bit bronze.

66b532acec50893acaafdbdc5c7b86aa.jpg

And 5 iron compared to the fly pro

68964e11ed25f8eaccab48b6205516c2.jpg

Murdered out version of the Vapor Fly Pro irons would look outstanding. My goodness.

These are the grips that come on them

aee61b4b7b2ada78ff470b293ce86949.jpg

And they come with a dark labeled XP 95 shaft.

Adams hybrids. Specifically the pro model or maybe even the red. So cheap right now on the bay and I want a smaller profile.

They'd look great w/ a set of KBS Custom in black or something like recoils in there.

b71361f95abe066cab15a790368d59bb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back