2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Spoilers)

How many edges is Phil going to burn today? It seems like every putt is right on the edge, if he's not smacking it off the flag stick from around the green.

Ben Crane.

Pronounced beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Crrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Man I really really wanted him to try to thread the 6 inch gap there. boooooooooooooooooo that man for going out sideways

All that time and then you punch out.......

Gotta agree with Feherty and Maltby on Crane's decision there. He wasted a lot of time there to go through his routine to then decide oh yeah, that branch is gonna hit my club so maybe I should go sideways.

That should have taken 4 seconds to realize.

160,415 people today. Beat the old Friday record by almost 40,000.

160,415 people today. Beat the old Friday record by almost 40,000.

That's insane. I can imagine trying to fit 1/4 that on my local course. The farmers nearby would lose their sh!t. That's an amusing thought though.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

You can always count on Phil to dunk one in the water going for it in 2

Love you, Rickie.

If you hate the 16th hole then don't play in the tournament.

For real, just have fun with it. It's one hole.

How about that freakin shot by Smylie?

For real, just have fun with it. It's one hole.

How about that freakin shot by Smylie?

Too bad he's missing the cut.

"I hate it, but I have to play for my sponsor's" Oh wait....I'm sorry I said that..........:act-up:

"I hate it, but I have to play for my sponsor's" Oh wait....I'm sorry I said that..........:act-up:

I was referring to Zach Johnson. The commentators were discussing how much the circus that is the Phoenix Open bothers him.

It would be really cool if a course could set it up so the final 3 holes of a course finish inside a stadium like that.

This was a fun watch today and can't wait for the weekend. Phil and Rickey are a great watch and I love Ben "frieking" Crane. Feherty in the booth was good as well!

It would be really cool if a course could set it up so the final 3 holes of a course finish inside a stadium like that.

I think the 16th works because it's a single hole deal. Any more and it's more annoying then it's worth for the players I imagine.

I think the 16th works because it's a single hole deal. Any more and it's more annoying then it's worth for the players I imagine.
True. I could see it working for the Ryder Cup though.

Look at James Hahn. Like seeing him do well.

Love this final pairing today. Hahn, Fowler, and Lee. Hopefully all three can do well

Rickie with a birdie on 1. Today will be fun

Back