THP Putter Covers - The Complete Collection Thread

This is my collection as it stands with all blades! Thanks to Checkered for the Seemore event assist!!!

Nice Kyle!

Awesome Icey!

That is a great collection Kyle!

well done Kyle!

the seemore event one is a cover I missed because I ended up backing out of that event. Such a cool looking cover.

I had a Wicked Cool addition to the collection today. Oh yes.

fda67e9ef94985eee89224adda3e8e59.jpg

b291f0712237be2623352f43b576a522.jpg

I had a Wicked Cool addition to the collection today. Oh yes.

fda67e9ef94985eee89224adda3e8e59.jpg

b291f0712237be2623352f43b576a522.jpg

I am so jealous!! I want one of the yellow MC covers!! Anyone willing to let theirs go please PM me.

Nice.
While cleaning out a closet, I just found another sought after one.
The SeeMore event cover.

Nice.
The SeeMore event cover.

Very coveted....no question.

Nice.
The SeeMore event cover.

I don't have that one either. Someone was suppose to send it to me but he never did... (uh hum... CJ)

Nice Cookie!!!

I need to find a way to get my hands on a Grandaddy cover to keep the streak alive. Problem is, I want every single one of the guys who went to the event to covet theirs.

Nice.
The SeeMore event cover.

I think you have bottomless closets.

This is my collection as it stands with all blades! Thanks to Checkered for the Seemore event assist!!!

Heck of a collection. That cover looks nice in there. Glad I could help you out.

Some seriously solid collections in here! I'm still looking for both the Black and White "Dancing" THP logo covers if anyone is looking to part with one.

JM

Great collections guys. I only have 4 in mine but one is getting used(dollar one). Id love to get hold of one of those black dancing THP logo ones. I just think it looks amazing. So if any one has a spare :D

Anyone have any thp covers they'd be willing to give away/sell for reasonable price? Thanks!

They're all up there. :alien:

DSC_0803-XL.jpg

Hell of a collection there. very jealous!

They're all up there. :alien:

DSC_0803-XL.jpg

I need to start collecting those.... The only one I have is the one that came with my putter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well hello there dancing hideaway keys

Back