Odyssey Putters Thread

Beautiful putters!

Yeah there are a few on ebay right now for around $500....good thing I don't have my income tax refund back yet :alien:

Thanks to this thread I'm bidding on an MX6 CS. Need to spread the love a bit and not focus only on the #7s and #9s.

Thanks to this thread I'm bidding on an MX6 CS. Need to spread the love a bit and not focus only on the #7s and #9s.
If you don't win it and are interested in a MXM #6, let me know.

Hmm, someone just decided to bid against me in an attempt to keep me from the center shafted goodness I desire. Auction ends tomorrow evening, enough time for my fellow THPers to see this and reply. If it's not one of us I will probably just crush his dreams....

If you don't win it and are interested in a MXM #6, let me know.
Thank you, I might be in touch.

Hmm, someone just decided to bid against me in an attempt to keep me from the center shafted goodness I desire. Auction ends tomorrow evening, enough time for my fellow THPers to see this and reply. If it's not one of us I will probably just crush his dreams....

Thank you, I might be in touch.

In nearly perfect condition with weight kit and all. Likely will not get much use from me so willing to part with it.

In nearly perfect condition with weight kit and all. Likely will not get much use from me so willing to part with it.
#Enabler

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Does the Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser #7 have the same insert and face that the Odyssey White Hot RX #7?

Does the Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser #7 have the same insert and face that the Odyssey White Hot RX #7?
Nope, it has the Fusion RX insert and not the White Hot RX

No sir, Works Tank Cruiser has the Fusion RX insert while the White Hot RX has, well, the White Hot RX insert.

No one close carries the new Odyssey's so it is hard to tell the difference without trying them. Thanks for the replies.

No one close carries the new Odyssey's so it is hard to tell the difference without trying them. Thanks for the replies.

Big difference between the two inserts for sure. Both are fantastic though.

I've been rolling the #9 prototype well and now I want the white damascus #9

I think you will really like the white damascus #9, it's a great feeling putter.

In case everyone isn't aware, Sox is such an #Enabler. He twisted my arm and now there is a MXM-6 headed to the Left Coast... Thanks again, Scott.

MXM 1 or MXM 2 which is better? Differences?

Missed out on a MXM 7 on eBay. I will get one someday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed out on a MXM 7 on eBay. I will get one someday!

We must have been bidding on the same one.

That is the one I want as well.

We must have been bidding on the same one.

That is the one I want as well.

Haha. I forgot how crazy auctions get at the end. The last 2 minutes was insane and went just out of my price range. Such a great looking putter though. I've seen a few others floating around eBay but they're either very expensive, or pretty beat up.

Haha. I forgot how crazy auctions get at the end. The last 2 minutes was insane and went just out of my price range. Such a great looking putter though. I've seen a few others floating around eBay but they're either very expensive, or pretty beat up.

Agreed. I had my max set and they blew by that. On to the next.

Agreed. I had my max set and they blew by that. On to the next.

Keep seeing the 777 model too but that definitely exceeds my budget. But still on the future wish list ha

This was the last 2-Ball that I added to my collection. I made a few changes to it.

I love mine. The feel is completely unique and it has a more industrial type look where the other #9's are a little smoother looking. It keeps finding its way back into the bag.

My Tour Black 8 arrived today and after a wipe down with a silicon cloth she is presentable. Was going to put my usual Superstroke but I'm feeling lazy. More offset than I would have thought. It's a stock 33" and comes out at a C-3 swing weight which is less than I prefer but I've been blasting my putts long so maybe it's a good thing.

F1227C8A-2E51-40B1-96F4-5CF4D8B53850_zpsst5ra7yv.jpg

Little ding on the topline but I'll find the courage to move on.

7AD1A38B-B204-449C-8575-021D4A069740_zpsh58dt64t.jpg

AB808C0F-8483-4977-BA56-122AF80F1354_zps0r73bsdb.jpg

Has anyone used a counter core SS grip with a Tank Cruiser putter?

Back