I'm playing Kapalua Plantation Course for my 40th!

Congrats, that is an awesome gift! The hills on that course are so much more intense in person. Maui has so many great places to eat.

Congrats, that is an awesome gift! The hills on that course are so much more intense in person. Maui has so many great places to eat.

I saw you were out there on IG! Looks like you had a great time!

I saw you were out there on IG! Looks like you had a great time!

It was great, the ride from the airport out to the Kapalua area is awesome. We ate our dinners at CJ's diner and Aloha Mixed Plate, both had great food and local cuisine but were more casual dining. The course also has a great restaurant with the best view of the course from it.

It was great, the ride from the airport out to the Kapalua area is awesome. We ate our dinners at CJ's diner and Aloha Mixed Plate, both had great food and local cuisine but were more casual dining. The course also has a great restaurant with the best view of the course from it.

It's been mentioned in here, but when the wife and I were out here last June, we ate at Mama's Fish House and it was one of the best meals I have EVER eaten. I'm going to grab grub at the clubhouse after the round since it'll be convenient so I'm looking forward to that!

Just purchased my flight and rental car. I'm freaking HYPED!!!

It's been mentioned in here, but when the wife and I were out here last June, we ate at Mama's Fish House and it was one of the best meals I have EVER eaten. I'm going to grab grub at the clubhouse after the round since it'll be convenient so I'm looking forward to that!

+1000 on this. I wish we could go there every year.
Hit 'em well & have a blast!

Back