Bettinardi Putter Thread

I like it but not for the price that they would want for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

be9bb14c492f1b6af70dfbbf94a127b0.jpg

4044023c62e64c8409d68110011ea228.jpg

Not sure how I feel about the Masters putter. Lots of detail that is impressive but don't think it is my cup of tea

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Interesting look. Not sure how I feel about the design on the face

Not a huge fan. The face milling is too much for me. I do think the flagstick is cool though.

I agree, dont like that milling on the face. Put that on the sole and a deep miiling on the face and Im a fan. Love the flagstick on the neck though.

I think I'd like the milling more if it were azaleas or something else besides a hwy 20 sign...

I really like the putter, but it'll be way out of reach pricewise. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for that headcover to show up, though....

Someone needs to give Bettinardi a map! HWY 20 doesn't exist anywhere near Augusta. They should have used an I-20 road sign if they wanted to get to Augusta.

f1544ed94f16fb500fdc3a4a24ac377d.jpg

This beauty arrived yesterday.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I have to mention my customer service experience with tourstockputters.com. I ordered a Queen B model 6 and some head covers on a Sunday with 2 day air shipping. I got my shipping confirmation from them on Monday but for some reason, the UPS page never showed any status updates. I used the contact us link on the site and got a phone call about 30 minutes later. They said that maybe the sticker probably pealed off and was never scanned. They immediately grabbed another QB and boxed it up and are shipping another right out to me, no questions asked. They just asked if I ever get the other putter, to call them to ship it back. They refunded the shipping and apologized over and over again for the mix-up. They were even willing to ship it to the course I was playing in case I needed it right away. I understand there are some things out of their control, and I believe this is one of those times. What impressed me is the instant response and quick fix. Bettinardi and Tour Stock Putters customer for life.

I have to mention my customer service experience with tourstockputters.com. I ordered a Queen B model 6 and some head covers on a Sunday with 2 day air shipping. I got my shipping confirmation from them on Monday but for some reason, the UPS page never showed any status updates. I used the contact us link on the site and got a phone call about 30 minutes later. They said that maybe the sticker probably pealed off and was never scanned. They immediately grabbed another QB and boxed it up and are shipping another right out to me, no questions asked. They just asked if I ever get the other putter, to call them to ship it back. They refunded the shipping and apologized over and over again for the mix-up. They were even willing to ship it to the course I was playing in case I needed it right away. I understand there are some things out of their control, and I believe this is one of those times. What impressed me is the instant response and quick fix. Bettinardi and Tour Stock Putters customer for life.

That is a heck of a story right there... To offer to ship directly to the course is very, very cool as well.

That is some CS for sure. Hope you enjoy that QB!!!

Wow awesome work there by tour stock

Tour Stock have been very good to work with, so far. I expect I'll be buying another something from them in the next couple of months.

We are getting my dad a gift certificate for the Bettinardi studio so he can get fit for his birthday/Father's Day. Was talking to my brother and said what are the odds we don't come back with one too!

So after extending and ordering a grip direct from bettinardi (2 days). The Kuchar armlock is the single best feeling putter I've ever had in my hands. I've tried them all and this has the perfect combination of feel and distance control that I have ever tried. It will start the year in my bag and there isn't a close runner up for that spot.

We are getting my dad a gift certificate for the Bettinardi studio so he can get fit for his birthday/Father's Day. Was talking to my brother and said what are the odds we don't come back with one too!

This sounds like a great idea

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This sounds like a great idea

Agree with this - I may do the fitting myself, sometime this season.

And, for those who are fans of copper/copper plating...

DSC_0282_00d9c5f4-8191-4c00-8e1e-5529d400784d.jpg

DSC_0281_2d6de660-89b5-4220-b885-9406f6e2bd49.jpg

That's awesome. I would love to be able to step up to a $1k+ putter, but not in the cards for a while for me if ever haha.

That's awesome. I would love to be able to step up to a $1k+ putter, but not in the cards for a while for me if ever haha.

I completely understand that sentiment. I haven't gotten to that point. Yet. :alien: Truth is, though, with all of the putter ho-ing I do, if I would actually pick one of these, and stick with it, I'd actually "save" money... LOL

Dang, tour stock has some winners in right now. If only I had $1,500 for a putter at the moment haha. Also, not going to lie, would absolutely game that hot pink BB1 tour they have right now.

mikey likey
DSC_0228.jpg

Back