Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

I knew it was dumb to leave Vanek on the bench but I did it anyways... Ugh

Good match up so far dude. Care to make it interesting??

What did you have in mind? Mind you a day later and the spread is a bit larger lol.

Let's see if last year's Commish puts his 4 guys on the bench in his lineup today. My money is on "No". :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Let's see if last year's Commish puts his 4 guys on the bench in his lineup today. My money is on "No". :)

Uh oh I think next season this should be fine worthy

Like selfie for a month fine... What say you Scrap? ?

Like selfie for a month fine... What say you Scrap? ��

I
I'm down with that. I have these stupid selfies because I suck not because I forget to set my line up.

Bash Brothers getting worked glad I didn't take that Avi bet...

Oshie gets one late in the 3rd

Isn't merchandise not allowed in the restrooms? Are there different rules in Canada

Isn't merchandise not allowed in the restrooms? Are there different rules in Canada

Fitting room at sport check. They were pissed when I came out and said I didn't want to buy it. Hahaha.

Fitting room at sport check. They were pissed when I came out and said I didn't want to buy it. Hahaha.
Haha that's awesome but you should have spilled some hot sauce on it

Haha that's awesome but you should have spilled some hot sauce on it

Note to self. Travel with hot sauce so I can amuse Crest. Are you allied hot sauce on the 21 day fix? Honest question.

Why is freakin Mason out of the game. I'm going to miss out his win. Could the Price be right this week.

Note to self. Travel with hot sauce so I can amuse Crest. Are you allied hot sauce on the 21 day fix? Honest question.

Why is freakin Mason out of the game. I'm going to miss out his win. Could the Price be right this week.
It actually is haha and thank God! Love my hot sauce

Whaddya mean you didn't buy it? It just looks right.

What do I win? :)

Man Ghost Bear has been great this season. 15 straight games with a point now with the GWG tonight.

Really glad I held on to him despite the talk of him going back to the minors once Streit was healthy

Whaddya mean you didn't buy it? It just looks right.

I need it to say Lafontaine on it. Even Craps fans love Lafontaine.

What do I win? :)

A pail'O Pucks from Canadian Tire

Man Ghost Bear has been great this season. 15 straight games with a point now with the GWG tonight.

Really glad I held on to him despite the talk of him going back to the minors once Streit was healthy

Who? Isn't it ManBearPig?

It's Turgeon Caps fans don't like getting in the way of Hunter and his stick... #Moron

Speaking of Hunter snapped a few for you guys...

37b15afff05ee0337bcae512915a39e2.jpg

6c1e07b10c7bcf4ae1676cb14d98aab4.jpg

05b507186be2458bfd26957bcae4a9b2.jpg

Back