THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Pairings for the first match will be interesting with the computer doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how the pairings will be set.

I want to also thank those in this thread who are staying active. I know you all wanted to be named to your respective teams, but you staying in here and continued support of the event speaks volumes.

Thank you!
I'm just here for the entertainment. This thread reminds me of the Morgan Cup threads. Lots of flinging of poop, shots across the bow, people talking about the weather, who they're going to be paired against, how people are going to prep..it's all very entertaining from the outside looking in.

I just have to say that Illinois calls "winners" for next year :eyepoke:

I like the pairing process, literally anything can happen. I can feel the excitement level rising. Ohio get your popcorn ready, because in three months Michigans gonna put on a show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know the 3rd parties here have been eating popcorn for 3 months now!

Time to get to work.

Blind Drawing!!!
Pretty Sweet!!!
The excitement builds!!!

I know the 3rd parties here have been eating popcorn for 3 months now!

Time to get to work.
Pop corn? This thread requires a steak dinner, a nice red to supplement it and a scotch after the meal.

All good stuff. Really adds to the excitement of following this event.

Lions81 would be the best one to ask on this but I believe you have to turn over all discovery to the Defense team (Michigan) with ample time for it to be useful.

Please let me know when our laser level readings and yardage books will be available.
On a serious note. If you APExpress... those levels are great training tools..

That Damien can be an evidence/information killer. Great response though Gregg. Does Damien's license transfer to the state of Ohio? Or can he only prosecute/defend in the state of Michigan. If he can, which state pays his representation fee's for being the public defender?

Random draw on the first matches being done by the generator is an awesome idea. Makes the first matches very hard to practice for your opponent. Practicing your own game is going to be the key. Not practicing to play a certain opponent.

That Damien can be an evidence/information killer. Great response though Gregg. Does Damien's license transfer to the state of Ohio? Or can he only prosecute/defend in the state of Michigan. If he can, which state pays his representation fee's for being the public defender?

Random draw on the first matches being done by the generator is an awesome idea. Makes the first matches very hard to practice for your opponent. Practicing your own game is going to be the key. Not practicing to play a certain opponent.
Not sure how you can practice for an opponent anyways. Worry about your own game. The only thing you can control is YOU.

I may take bribes for Team Ohio secrets....

....NOT.

Wow. Talk about a curve ball. This adds a whole new element to the game. I like it!

Not sure how you can practice for an opponent anyways. Worry about your own game. The only thing you can control is YOU.

You can practice playing conservative if you know your going to be playing a high capper. And if you know you will be playing someone good. You can practice taking chances. Will the practice help, I think it will. If you practice shots you don't normally take then you will be more comfortable with them when you do have to take them. That's just my take on it.

Is the blind draw the curve ball??? Who knows, JB's mind is always working in overdrive.

I may take bribes for Team Ohio secrets....

....NOT.

I'm a nice guy. I'll drive across town to Boulder and show each TUN member how to play the course.
Mind you, I've played there 11 times and broke 90 once.
Nonetheless I'll show them the course....
It's what "neighbors" do for each other, right?

:angel:

I think the moment you start to prepare for specifics you handicap yourself. Say you are planning for conserative but you get behind, you now have to play aggressive when you spent all the prep for conservative. Gotta prep YOUR game. In the end its always you vs the golf course

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think the moment you start to prepare for specifics you handicap yourself. Say you are planning for conserative but you get behind, you now have to play aggressive when you spent all the prep for conservative. Gotta prep YOUR game. In the end its always you vs the golf course

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I agree 100%, personally I will be improving my game and not worrying about any opponents game until game day comes. I will be there to play my rounds with my partner, who ever it turns out to be. All i can say is Ohio better be on their game as I know Michigan will be at the top of our game!

Im just going to wing it

Im just going to wing it
Seems to be working for you Mike, why change something that works, lol. We all know you will be putting in work.

Attention

Gunner and Michigan Slice please respond to the PM you got from GolferGal a few days ago.

I'll be sending it in tonight....
Thanks for the subtle reminder.

I'll be sending it in tonight....
Thanks for the subtle reminder.

It wasnt about the deposit. It was the lack of any response. Someone can respond and say "Hey it will be in in a couple of days or weeks".
We just need to know that those selected want to be a part of it and can be a part of it and get that in writing since we lay out a ton of money up front for these things.

When there is no response, and we know people check this thread, I figured that was the best way because others would see it and maybe send a text, etc.

Just going to leave this here...
Night out tonight....
Playing blackjack and some jack wagon in an Ohio State hoodie sits directly to the seat on my right....

Dude stays on 14 with dealer showing a 9. Then splits 3's with the dealer showing a 10, then split jacks against a dealers 9.....

That's enough blackjack for the evening.....

Have a great night everyone!

Back