2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

A bunch of meetings today. Need to figure out how to watch and participate in the meetings
Are Google glasses still a thing

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I do like having Jim Nance doing the Masters coverage.

May be able to catch a little of the very tail end of the live coverage after work. Looks like it will be primarily replay viewing for me. Damn job...

Masters day is the best day. Working from home today, settling in, and looking forward to talking about the event with everyone here.

Can't wait for this!
Having strolled around Augusta National, this is my favorite event!

Masters day is the best day. Working from home today, settling in, and looking forward to talking about the event with everyone here.

Yeah buddy. I will have all three TVs going.

Need to get stuff done before coverage.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have a second computer at work that will be locked onto every second of coverage I can find!! I'm taping everything at home just in case!

416d1bc77cdc59ee8064a8c9f37530b9.jpg

Putting this in here...should be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was streaming "Masters on the Range" yesterday and two IT guys showed up at my office telling me im using up all the bandwidth lol so my streaming today will just have to be by my phone

Some players on the right side of the wind draw include Spieth.
On the wrong side of the wind draw include Jason Day.

What time does coverage start? :Banghead:

Today's pin locations!

70fb0bc024be8bcf374b2f5eb41471d5.jpg

Vacation days today and tomorrow. My annual Masters tradition.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

today is the day!

did they announce who where the marquee groups?

It's amazing every year the range of emotions the masters gives me every year. Goose bumps....nerves....etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weather there today is going to be interesting. They're calling for 30-40 MPH wind gusts!!

Is it a random drawing for the pairings and teetimes?

Sometimes the players that are in the same group almost seems to good to be true.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It will be very interesting to see how firm the course plays (depending of course on how much rain they got last night). The winds should dry it out quickly, and with sustained 10-15 mph, and gusts up to 30 for the four days, scoring shouldn't be as low as last year. Maybe high single digits under par for the winner?

They can make it as form or soft as they want. I don't expect the course to slow down too much.

Is it a random drawing for the pairings and teetimes?

Sometimes the players that are in the same group almost seems to good to be true.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I know it is not purely random. Last years winner always plays with the US Am winner for one thing. Given the marquis groups in specific time slots, I'm betting the whole pairings sheet are done without a random element.

Back