2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Yowza, Fowler follows up the 8 with a wicked hook into the trees.

Kudos to Jordan for having to do all the extra crap current champs do during the week and coming out balling. And people forget how close he was to winning in 2014 too. Kid is pretty comfortable around Augusta National

par for Mahan on 1. #DarkHorse #DeadHorse #NobodyCaresButMe

I care, I thought that was an interesting pick. You need to chip and putt well at Augusta. Not his forte.

He doesn't have to, walks on water like Hay Soos.
Seriously this kid is fantastic.

Maybe with all that time he takes before hitting the ball he can dip his feet in the water and wash those cleats off.

Jordan is on fire right now!

Oh, Rickie.

Fowler's wheels are completely off at this point.

This course is so tricky in normal conditions, I cannot imagine how tough it is with these gusty winds.

Speith will not miss a putt...he has these greens dialed in

I care, I thought that was an interesting pick. You need to chip and putt well at Augusta. Not his forte.

agree. The amazing thing is that he's had some good finishes here. But that's what a dark horse is supposed to be isn't it?

I love the conversations between player and caddie

I love this too. It's definitely my favorite part of PGA tour live every week.

It's also fun to follow a group (or two) like this too since it gives a realistic view into how these guys manage the course, and how often they actually hit bad shots.

Kudos to Jordan for having to do all the extra crap current champs do during the week and coming out balling. And people forget how close he was to winning in 2014 too. Kid is pretty comfortable around Augusta National

A lot of people forget about '14

agree. The amazing thing is that he's had some good finishes here. But that's what a dark horse is supposed to be isn't it?

Of course Fritters cares, he is another Foley Boy.
Plus he putts like Fritters.

I went with Day/Bubba in the contest then dropped Bubba from my fantasy team because I figured he'd be weak mentally in the wind, start bitching about things and implode.

Of course Fritters cares, he is another Foley Boy.
Plus he putts like Fritters.

when I stopped and got my coffee this morning, the place had Apple Fritters on sale. It made me lol

One handed swing from Jordan and it's right in the middle of the fairway on 13. At first I thought he snapped it into the trees or something based on that reaction.

One handed swing from Jordan and it's right in the middle of the fairway on 13. At first I thought he snapped it into the trees or something based on that reaction.

When you're on you're on haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The roars already starting throughout. Chilling.

Jordan is looking great, really hoping that he doesn't run away with it like last year. I'd love to get some drama on Sunday.

when I stopped and got my coffee this morning, the place had Apple Fritters on sale. It made me lol

Don't worry, those are the same as the McDonalds Apple Pies.

Me also! HAHA

Back