New video game "The Golf Club"

Let's play a round live together

Yantropov if youre on PS4 I can get a round in before I drift off.

Sure add me I'll be on in less than 5

The handicap system is weird... I just finished a tournament, I played 64-68-71-68 (-21) and my handicap went up by 6 .... ?!

I should finish comfortably inside the exemption line for this tournament. I think I'll go ahead and start playing the next tourney's course a dozen times so I don't blow my chance like the last two times

I pulled up the PGA course just to see how I'd do. Medium winds, narrow fairways, and I started out really well. I think I was -3 after 8 and was feeling pretty good; then it fell apart. Lots of bogey and birdies and I ended -1. Considering the cut line was -22, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it. :alien:

*I just saw that adwillingham shot a damn 57 on the PGA course this week.

Wow looks like it's been busy while I was on vacation, guess i got some catch'n up to do.

Hopefully going to do the TGCTours Q School tonight. Be interesting to see where I place!

I should finish comfortably inside the exemption line for this tournament. I think I'll go ahead and start playing the next tourney's course a dozen times so I don't blow my chance like the last two times

I pulled up the PGA course just to see how I'd do. Medium winds, narrow fairways, and I started out really well. I think I was -3 after 8 and was feeling pretty good; then it fell apart. Lots of bogey and birdies and I ended -1. Considering the cut line was -22, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it. :alien:

*I just saw that adwillingham shot a damn 57 on the PGA course this week.

This is only my third made cut on the PGA Tour, and the first that I made not on the exact cut line. I think I shot -44 for the four rounds and will be lucky to be in the top 60. These guys ate that course alive.

jumping on to play for a bit. I've sent friend requests to all of those listed in the first post for PS4.

Anyone playing this on PC? I've got a great gaming rig that needs more use given the $5k I invested in it last winter, would be interested to give this a shot if there's any THP'ers playing via Steam.

This is only my third made cut on the PGA Tour, and the first that I made not on the exact cut line. I think I shot -44 for the four rounds and will be lucky to be in the top 60. These guys ate that course alive.
this game seems to hard to warrant those scores

Played last night like a chump, pulled everything left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I'll squeak out an exemption on the -39 line at the The Quest for Victory and be taking my talents to CC-A for at least a week.

I've had the pulls plenty of times. Sometimes I think it's as simple as how you hold the controller and other times I think it's the game punishing me for fun. ? Either way, putting is what kills me every time.

I'm not sure how you do that. If I do anything, it's always a fade or slice. ALWAYS.
I play an awesome draw. So not realistic.

I'm not sure how you do that. If I do anything, it's always a fade or slice. ALWAYS.

because I'm special or my thumb has tourette's at the wrong moment.

Effing game keeps crashing on me when doing a course build...anyone else have that issue.

Effing game keeps crashing on me when doing a course build...anyone else have that issue.
Not since when the game was first released. Does it crash immediately or after 30 minutes or so?

Not since when the game was first released. Does it crash immediately or after 30 minutes or so?
After a bout 30 minutes, and the changes I made aren't saved.....

No you have to save them, no auto save feature (something they should look into). I haven't heard of this issue for a while but I'd report it if possible.

Hasn't ever crashed on me published my home course last night Arrowhead Country Club, and started working on a new diabolical production this morning.

Check the data bar at the bottom left when building courses. If you're not through @ least 11 holes and its more than half full, slow down on the planting.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Back