Status
Not open for further replies.
The Happy Thread

Ice crystals, grass, temps around freezing. Ohio stuff. That stuff that keeps you from coming up here.

It's going to be 48* down here this weekend.

Will warm up to the 70s though.

Ice crystals, grass, temps around freezing. Ohio stuff. That stuff that keeps you from coming up here.

264b1d5855da86803068b3f1dfbffcb3.jpg

I might turn the heat on.

not a bad idea.

It's always speedo weather.

Funny thing my wife and I were talking about this.

Will we say damn it's freezing when it's 50 out and bundle up?!?!

#FloridaTalk

Funny thing my wife and I were talking about this.

Will we say damn it's freezing when it's 50 out and bundle up?!?!

#FloridaTalk

I don't think I ever use the word freezing. But when it drops to the 50s I throw on a vest or a light jacket.

Unfortunately I'll have to wait a year
To appreciate the weather. By the time we make the move it will be warm.

Good thing is I foresee several War Eagle, Tadashi and MWard rounds next winter.

Wow thanks.

I don't think I ever use the word freezing. But when it drops to the 50s I throw on a vest or a light jacket.

And yet every time northerners come down here they realize 40 here feels different than 40 up both because of the amount of moisture in the air. Weirdos.

Wow thanks.

And yet every time northerners come down here they realize 40 here feels different than 40 up both because of the amount of moisture in the air. Weirdos.

Brother you were a given to be part of that group. Now that I read it again kind of does look like a you know what.

I don't know Matt, you seemed to round out a pretty foursome there

I wish! Always wanted to be involved with NASA. To much math though ... lol.
Wetland restoration in the Chesapeake Bay area.

When did they relocate the Chesapeake Bay to South Carolina?

Congrats, deuce! You'll be a bigwig before you know it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 yesterday with THPers and to day some quality family time.

Struggled off the tee a bit lately but hit driver very well all day today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When did they relocate the Chesapeake Bay to South Carolina?

Congrats, deuce! You'll be a bigwig before you know it!

Our center does work with people/projects in more than half the US states and over a dozen countries. No need to bring it to us, we'll go to them.

I was already a bigwig, it's about time everyone else acknowledged it. :wink:

I get to golf today. Yep golfing outside on Feb 7th in NW Ohio is a good thing.

The interview process for a lateral move starts tomorrow. While there are certainly positive aspects to this position I'm not 100% sure this is the right landing place for me. I've been fairly unhappy in my current spot for a while. So my happy is getting off my arse and pursuing alternatives; doing something about it feels good.

The interview process for a lateral move starts tomorrow. While there are certainly positive aspects to this position I'm not 100% sure this is the right landing place for me. I've been fairly unhappy in my current spot for a while. So my happy is getting off my arse and pursuing alternatives; doing something about it feels good.

One day at a time. I'm in a similar boat and trying to figure out my next move which may not be a long term one.

Good friends and especially the ones who are there through anything. Blessed.

Good friends and especially the ones who are there through anything. Blessed.

You got that right brother. And you have a full community of people here that know you as a person and will be there along the way.

Good luck T4K and Emart.

J4U, it's easy to attract good friends when your as good of person as you are.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Nothing beats golf with THPers. Being able to bring a big group together is just awesome. Im glad to have THP as my golf home

Nothing beats golf with THPers. Being able to bring a big group together is just awesome. Im glad to have THP as my golf home

Thanks buddy. We are glad to have you too.
And we love seeing so many people get together.
We have some cool stuff planned to get people out playing this year.
I wish I could join you that weekend, but something is a brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back