SKLZ "Golf Strong" Program - THP Review

I'm really happy to see your thought on the quality, that is always a concern when I buy something I can't see in person. I'm excited to see your thoughts after your first workout tomorrow.

I'm really happy to see your thought on the quality, that is always a concern when I buy something I can't see in person. I'm excited to see your thoughts after your first workout tomorrow.

Will do my best to get you some nice pics up close of all the pieces too. Should help convey some of that!

I am UBER intrigued by this! Cannot wait to hear folks thoughts.

I'm really interested in your thoughts and progress with this program. Better flexibility would really help as I get older and stiffer.

Man I need to dive into this thread. Jumping on board now and can't wait to follow your journey James.

Glad to see so many excited and following, will definitely help me not slack and miss a workout.

For me I'm most excited because I know I have lost flexibility in recent years, and I also am currently on a weight loss journey, so it will be fun to really see the impact this could potentially have.

Glad to see so many excited and following, will definitely help me not slack and miss a workout.

For me I'm most excited because I know I have lost flexibility in recent years, and I also am currently on a weight loss journey, so it will be fun to really see the impact this could potentially have.

I'm following along too Jman! Somehow missed the thread until today. I'm intrigued to say the least. I am (like many others here stated) looking for golf-specific exercises. After watching the TPI show on the Golf Channel I really wanted some kind of cable crossover system to do some of the exercises they were showing, but don't have the money or the space. This looks like maybe the next best thing!

You already know!!!

eb470c58b12b611841ac21f2f2105a0c.jpg

Last one until Jman posts the official pics

e4716fb949095eefce1e360b2b2dc16f.jpg

Looks like all good stuff there guys. The key is to not stop at the end of the program. I've been doing sports specific training since 2008...Tony Finau on the first page basically doing mountain climbers, this stuff will get you guys strong and 45 minutes a day is nothing. Take what you learn from the program and build on it! Best of luck to you guys!! Nice!

Yessir! Mine will arrive today. Can't wait to get started!
Looking forward to your thoughts.

Oh, almost forgot.
Go Army! Beat Navy! :alien:

I think this looks really interesting and could be something I am looking for.

My question is, if you want to continue the program do you just keep repeating the 6 week program or is there some other type of workout to just maintain the gains you previously made?

Can't believe I missed this thread earlier. Very interested in this and looking forward to following along!

I think this looks really interesting and could be something I am looking for.

My question is, if you want to continue the program do you just keep repeating the 6 week program or is there some other type of workout to just maintain the gains you previously made?

Mine won't be here till next week, hopefully there is something in it about this.

But since Sklz sells different weight bands I'm gonna say you can restart w/minimal upgrade costs to stronger bands once you've out grown the ones it comes with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine won't be here till next week, hopefully there is something in it about this.

But since Sklz sells different weight bands I'm gonna say you can restart w/minimal upgrade costs to stronger bands once you've out grown the ones it comes with.

Sweet. I already have some resistance bands that I got awhile ago so that wouldn't be a problem.

Sweet. I already have some resistance bands that I got awhile ago so that wouldn't be a problem.

The Sklz ones are designed to work with their handle and securement devices so not sure if yours would work

The Sklz ones are designed to work with their handle and securement devices so not sure if yours would work

good point...

I need to look into this. I keep saying I'll get back in the gym, but I am prone to power lifting in the gym. My excuses have been "I don't want to mess up my golf swing" lol. This may be a nice compromise and the trigger needed to actually drive to the gym

I need to look into this. I keep saying I'll get back in the gym, but I am prone to power lifting in the gym. My excuses have been "I don't want to mess up my golf swing" lol. This may be a nice compromise and the trigger needed to actually drive to the gym

do it.......

This is exactly what one interested in golf fitness needs. I participated in several "golf related fitness programs" in the past by Chris Henning and the equipment either needed to be purchased or done at the gym. Looking at this program all of the equipment is included and extremely portable for those that travel for a living. This will be a book marked thread for me.

Thanks for doing this, I am looking forward to seeing how this program transforms your game.

I like the price point on this. Basically the price of a higher end gym membership or crossfit programs. But this will get you golf ready! James is already a best so it's scary to think he will get stronger and more flexible.

Can we get some numbers now and then numbers at the end. Club head and ball speed. Distance with 7 iron and driver.

Back