What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very horrible game of golf.

I cut down an old putter for my 5 year old daughter who wants to learn the game....booo yah!

I cut down an old putter for my 5 year old daughter who wants to learn the game....booo yah!

What did you use for grip? I cut down a set for my daughter only to realize a grip wouldn't fit. Tennis racket tape?

What did you use for grip? I cut down a set for my daughter only to realize a grip wouldn't fit. Tennis racket tape?

Just a regular cheapo grip. I taped it up a bit then dbl sided carpet tape and done. Works just fine for her.

5957eb87b16b4728daebae7b65d6e019.jpg

Played 18 in low to mid 60 degree weather with sunshine all day. I love living here.

Played 9 holes in sum last night with six4three5. I played well, shot 36 with a three putt, six4three5 played nice, he shot 35.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Getting things ready to go, tee time at 11 today. Going to be a good day to walk 18, low 40's very little wind today. :clapp:

Heading to Carl's golf land with a few buddies to demo some clubs.

THP'd as usual, and I'm hoping to get some short game practice in later as well. I may stop by Golf Mart to see if they got any 2016 B330-RX in, but I don't want to get disappointed :bulgy-eyes:

Cleaned the clubs, played 9, and now the clubs need cleaning again.

Stared out at Maumee Bay GC and wondered why they weren't open. Sun is out and my brother in law and me want to golf.

Measured out the space for my putting platform project I'll be starting on in the next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18..... Little cool and a little wet.

Walked 18 in miserable weather

4466fcd2df41d3ab5642c2fbd423ed4e.jpg
b2d2675cbc1a843fc4ea4e19da26729d.jpg

Hit the frozen tundra with my old man to try out his new Callaway sticks. Bertha irons, Bertha 7,6,5 hybrid and a new v series 9 wood. I have never seen him hit the ball so high and straight. It was a lot of fun. He is pretty excited.

Putting practice!

Also some pics of the new SKLZ Golf Strong kit, starting it tonight too!

Did a couple drills with the GF. She struggles to make contact and hit down on the ball, so she hits a lot of runners. She's finally starting to get it and made a ton of progress today. A couple more of these and she should be ready for a good range session with real golf balls!

Practiced chipping in the back yard to get freshened up for 18 with a buddy tomorrow.

Played 18 in a tournament. Shot 102. Still happy because I met a few new friends.

Demo the C200 irons at PGATSS. Amazing!

Played 18 on a soggy course. Came home and cleaned up the clubs.

SS, Golfsmith, and a couple hours practicing in the dome.
Demo the C200 irons at PGATSS. Amazing!
MSH134 and I did the same, along with a lot of iron perusing. I'm just waiting for my C200s and PMP wedges to finally arrive - taking a bit too long to get them.

THP'd a lot, played some putting games with my son in the living room, worked on my backswing in a mirror, and spent too much time on eBay looking at clubs I probably shouldn't think about buying.

THP'd a lot, played some putting games with my son in the living room, worked on my backswing in a mirror, and spent too much time on eBay looking at clubs I probably shouldn't think about buying.

I love doing the last part until the end of the month hits and I have to ask myself why I spent so much on clubs when I have so many.

I think I need to sell a few.

I love doing the last part until the end of the month hits and I have to ask myself why I spent so much on clubs when I have so many.

I think I need to sell a few.

I'm pretty good, I haven't bought anything since mid summer 2015 maybe? I'm heavily debating playing the D100s all season in order to save up for C200s... but the lure of the great prices on sets like the XRs is tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back