WTB: Anybody have a driver shaft laying around? (.335)

dragnframe

Reaction score
Handicap
Trying to help a friend who doesn't have alot of money for equipment. He has a passion for the game and has started to do work for the course just to be able to play,since they don't charge him to play for all the stuff he does.

I have gave him some items I had that I wasn't using. He is short a driver. I have a friend give me a cobra driver head all I need is a shaft wondered if anybody has a shaft laying around? The tip is .335.

Thanks.

If you make it to a THP Event this year, I can help you out with one of the ones on the THP Tour Van.

I am sure I have something here. What flex would you prefer?

what kind of cobra head?

WTB: Anybody have a driver shaft laying around? (.335)

if he's looking for something free, I have a tm r1 and Adams xtd with a few different shaft options I'm happy to pay forward. just pm me if interested and I'll let you know what I have.

and I have a couple shafts tipped with the cobra myfly8 adapter though I'd probably need to get something for them, not much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot guys. I would say just regular flex. I have seen exactly what head it is yet, I told him I would take it if I could find a shaft for it.

Thanks again .

Thanks a lot guys. I would say just regular flex. I have seen exactly what head it is yet, I told him I would take it if I could find a shaft for it.

Thanks again .

i don't think i have any r flex, but i'll check later today.

I have a cobra shaft R flex from the long tom. Doesn't have the adaptor and probably will need butt trimming because it's a ridiculously long shaft.

Thanks again .
I have a full Driver I could send him for the cost of shipping, Taylor made SLDR white in a RH, I have both the regular flex shaft as well as the stiff flex

Last edited:
I have a full Driver I could send him for the cost of shipping, Taylor made SLDR white, I have both the regular flex shaft as well as the stiff flex

Very awesome of you!

Very awesome of you!
I purchased it preowned from TM on the cyber monday sale, was going to return it to get the $70 back or sell it for $50... but that cost is more than worth it to see somebody who has a passion for the game, have the proper equipment for the game

Last edited:
I posted up my covert 2.0 Nike stiff rh. I'll be willing to send also if for some reason he can't stand TM. Haha. Awesome of everyone here

I am really blown away by the offers that I had on here. I truly never expected this kind of response. Um, I am really at lost for words. There are people that have offered all kinds of stuff to get him going. I would really hate to take someones complete driver, pass that on to maybe some one that doesn't have anything. At least here we have a head. I am sure we don't need to be picky on flex or brand just something to get him swinging.

Thank you guys all so much.

Really awesome stuff here. This is what makes THP so great. Way to be gentlemen.

I am really blown away by the offers that I had on here. I truly never expected this kind of response. Um, I am really at lost for words. There are people that have offered all kinds of stuff to get him going. I would really hate to take someones complete driver, pass that on to maybe some one that doesn't have anything. At least here we have a head. I am sure we don't need to be picky on flex or brand just something to get him swinging.

Thank you guys all so much.
It's not a problem at all, THP got me to love golf again after a long hiatus from the game due to injury. If I could pass that on to somebody just from giving away a driver that is currently collecting dust because I haven't printed an RMA yet, in my opinion.... is worth more than any amount of money. This community is amazing, Get him swinging and get him into the forum and he will see what it's all about!

There where a couple guys going to look to see what they had. Just checking to see if they had any luck. If not, I will go to ebay
I would just pefer to deal with you guys here then somebody on ebay.

Thanks again for everyones help.

I still have the SLDR driver I could send you for the cost of shipping if you wanted it. Will be both the regular flex, and the stiff flex so he could play around to see which fits him best.

I have a Matrix shaft in R flex. Its the one that came with the BioCells. It has the myfly adapter on it, so if the head is AMP or newer it should just screw on.
Yours for the cost of shipping.
PM me if you're interested.

Back