Tour Edge Rally Wedge

While the sole shape is similar to the PM grind, it doesn't have the speed ports that the PM has, which were designed to counteract the weight of the extra club face size. I wonder if TE has anything implemented to counteract that as well.

I still have my original EYE2 lob (with the illegal groves) and while there is resemblance in the face, the key being the sole, the EYE2 is very different. The sole is actually about a 1/2 inch in width then it blends back so you can open it up. The more you open it up the more bounce it produces.

I still have my original EYE2 lob (with the illegal groves) and while there is resemblance in the face, the key being the sole, the EYE2 is very different. The sole is actually about a 1/2 inch in width then it blends back so you can open it up. The more you open it up the more bounce it produces.

The Eye 2 + had a very different sole but the standard Eye 2 had a very similar sole to the PM, the PM has more exaggerated valley in the middle of the sole. It appears the PM grind made a new wedge that was meant to be derived from the Eye 2, and clearly it was very popular so TE brought out something very similar.

Agreed that looks like a PM grind with the high toe. I'd rather have a rallo wedge.

How's the performance? :)

Actually just picked one of these up from Rockbottom. It was $50 with a valentine's day code sale going on

I'd think this one would perform extremely well given the PM comps stated here. You can't beat the price point and that they offer it in lower lofts too.

Can't beat that price ...

Yea I had to give it a whirl. I will deff let everyone know how it goes. I was a long time Eye 2 wedge player, then had a PM grind and just didn't get along with it.

I'm curious too. I wonder how it performs on full swings as that was the main criticism of the PM

Actually just picked one of these up from Rockbottom. It was $50 with a valentine's day code sale going on

Interested to hear what you think of this over the Bazooka and the Bombtec wedge.

How did you snag it for $50? It's showing $59.99 for me the 25% off coupon.

Interested to hear what you think of this over the Bazooka and the Bombtec wedge.

Been struggling recently with the Grenade and the Bazooka 1out made its way back in the bag, and that's what sparked the interest in the rally

How did you snag it for $50? It's showing $59.99 for me the 25% off coupon.

I had a $10 coupon from an outing I attended last October

Thats a really good question and one I asked. They have a number of Tour Edge (not Exotics) that dont have the name on the gear. Seems different, that's for sure.

From the pictures I've seen it looks like it says Tour Edge on the hosel. What I'm wondering is why it isn't being marketed under Exotics, given that it doesn't look like the typical "recreational player" type club that usually goes under the regular Tour Edge brand.

Rally just came in the mail this evening. Will get a review as soon as I can

Been thinking about picking up a PM Grind so please any reviews would be appreciated. Especially on how it goes from greenside bunkers.

I saw this first hand and I have a PM grind. They look and feel amazing similar.
0d3500693b5cfe42e6518392f13fb688.jpg
3928ed0f0cbc124c4ac180c60988bbde.jpg

Thinking about picking the 60* up myself.
waiting for more reviews to come in about it.

Thinking about picking the 60* up myself.
waiting for more reviews to come in about it.

Been chipping with it and will play 2 rounds with it tomorrow. I'll have a review up tomorrow night

Curious to see how it does on full shots as I've read that's the downside of PM wedge

Curious to see how it does on full shots as I've read that's the downside of PM wedge

I guess that depends on who you ask. I full swing my PM Grind 60 all the time with no issue. In fact, one of my favorite aspects of the club.

I use my PM for full swings. Not that often, but I have no problem using it for pretty much any shot.

Back