How Many Rounds Did Your Play In 2018?

altoidman

Reaction score
35 for me. Down a little from 2017, but understandable since my primary playing partner (my son) had a broken bone in his foot over the summer and couldn’t play.

Last edited:
Not exactly positive, but was close to 90 18 hole rounds.

Including a mandatory department scramble, I played 72 holes outside this year, due to family health issues and home project scope creep. I can usually get at least ten rounds in during a summer. Yet anotther reason why it's time for 2018 to go.

I played a lot of golf this year...too bad my game doesn't show it. :bulgy-eyes: Posted 110 rounds and probably played another 20+ without an official score. Doubt I'll be able to play as much in 2019 but I'm going to try!

Less than 10. Five years ago I played 150+. Play while you are young and healthy.

I'm guessing around 120 rounds and that was after an approx 1 month delay with late spring. Actually was too much playing in short period of time which left little time to actually practice and was hard on body. Need to give the old bod some rest when playing multiple rounds in successive days.

Less than 10.

Rough year professionally and personally. Looking forward to a more stable 2019.

75-80 posted and probably another 25 or so non posted rounds and some mixed in tourneys / 9 hole rounds

Right around 200. Kind of got derailed in Novemeber and December with only a handful of round due to injury.

Probably 40 rounds on full size courses and another 60 executive rounds. The quality of play was all over the board but I had my two best rounds in the last week so I’m ending the year on a high note.

Probably close to 90. It was my first full year after spine surgery, so I feel pretty good about it.

North of 100 but don’t know exact count. I’ll try and keep track this year.

Not enough. I think I was at 47. Which was way down from 2017. Oddly though I played my best golf.

182 with the last round played yesterday.

173 full 18-hole rounds and another 16 9-hole rounds that were mostly intended to be 18 but were cut short by the weather or interminably slow play.

No idea, and to be honest, not something I have ever kept track of

The only thing I can say for definite is that I played at least 20 rounds (18 holes) based on the number of league matches and the couple of golf trips I had this year

I can't count the number of times when I have played less than a full round as I don't even keep score when I know we aren't playing a full round

Wow, I guess I'm a slacker!! lol I managed to get in about 30 rounds this year, but as my weight drops and back issues subside, I plan on increasing that number in 2019.

I had close to 50 this year, which is about as good as I can hope for right now.

41 here as well! A lot more than any year so far and that includes two trips. Really happy with that number. Wife is not.

About 30 rounds at various courses

Back