Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 and the M2 ponder is still with me. Wondering what I can sell to make it a no investment tinker.

You know, the xr 16 did nothing for me for quite a while, I want to hit it now though. Curious.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

So I took the XR 16 out for a bit this morning because everybody that tests this thing with me on FlightScope or during a round raves about it. Seriously this head is bad ass. It looks cool, sounds cool s d goes for miles.

I wouldn't mind trying the apex hybrid, maybe a new 3w as well. I am pondering wedges though, mine are getting a little too worn. Haven't like any tm drivers since the burner superfast so the m1 and m2 are at least on the try list and the XR 16 is tempting seeing as I finally fell in love with my XR midway through last year. My irons are kind of dated as well and I did want recoils in any future irons...

Pondering the Cobra King CB/MB Combo set. Also Pondering the Honma TW727 Combo set. Itching for some irons for some reason

So I took the XR 16 out for a bit this morning because everybody that tests this thing with me on FlightScope or during a round raves about it. Seriously this head is bad ass. It looks cool, sounds cool s d goes for miles.
Ugh, not helping my ponder above your post. Hahahaha

I was bummed my local shop didn't have a 13.5 XR16 for me to try and put up against the M2.

I was bummed my local shop didn't have a 13.5 XR16 for me to try and put up against the M2.

A shame. It launches higher for me than m2 and gets 3-4 mph ball speed more. Both are solid.

I've got Apex CF16, Mizuno JPX850 forged or Srixon Z545 irons on the mind.
I rank them in the order you posted them myself.

Day 2 and the M2 ponder is still with me. Wondering what I can sell to make it a no investment tinker.

This is where I start usually. Then it ends up with me making a purchase and giving something away hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got Apex CF16, Mizuno JPX850 forged or Srixon Z545 irons on the mind.

I'm biased too, that being said, if you include price right now, I don't see how anything beats the Srixons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering the Cobra King CB/MB Combo set. Also Pondering the Honma TW727 Combo set. Itching for some irons for some reason

I support your ponders and have the exact same ones. They are my leaders on the clubhouse for irons right now.

More forgiving/lighter shafted irons. Those Nikes are looking real good. But so do the Apex CF's. Maybe the M2 tours?! Who knows.

More forgiving/lighter shafted irons. Those Nikes are looking real good. But so do the Apex CF's. Maybe the M2 tours?! Who knows.
F6.

Just saying.

F6.

Just saying.

Not sold on looks unfortunately. I'm loving cobra and on a big kick with basically buying the GF a mostly cobra bag and getting myself some Fly-z hybrids...but for some reason the looks of the F6 aren't selling me. I'd look at the forged tec though.

Not sold on looks unfortunately. I'm loving cobra and on a big kick with basically buying the GF a mostly cobra bag and getting myself some Fly-z hybrids...but for some reason the looks of the F6 aren't selling me. I'd look at the forged tec though.
Seen them in hand yet?

Seen them in hand yet?

Yep, golf smith had them when I went in. I have no idea what it is either, because they aren't actually bad looking at all. Just not enough to make me want to but them

Yep, golf smith had them when I went in. I have no idea what it is either, because they aren't actually bad looking at all. Just not enough to make me want to but them
Go hit the 5i, then 7i, then 8i.

I support your ponders and have the exact same ones. They are my leaders on the clubhouse for irons right now.

Not sure which way I want to go I love my CBs but LOVE the black finish on the cobras. I also like that I can order a 2 iron with the set. Leaning that way right now. I may order the 2 iron see what I think in hand then go from there. Shafts have me stuck as well dont know if I want to stay with ctaper stiffs or jump back to old trusty X-100's

Golf galaxy says sm6 wedges are coming in march 6th does that sound right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back