JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight marks the end of 2018 and it has been one heck of an incredible year for THP. We could not be here without all of the reader support through our Albatross Club and we are extremely excited about what is coming your way in 2019.

More Contests! More Events! More Fun!

We hope everybody has a safe and Happy New Year, see you in 2019.

Untitled-1-8.jpg

Congratulations on another great year JB, and all the best for 2019

From myself and Jen, I hope everyone on THP has a good (and safe) new year celebration tonight whatever you may be doing

Happy New year THP!! May 2019 be better for all of you than 2018, and may your drive be true and your chips be clean and never chunky.

Happy New Year and thank you for a great 2018 THP!!

From the events, the product reviews, to the family atmosphere.....thank you to everyone that makes THP special.

Safe and Happy New Year all!

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year!! This has been my first year on the site so it has been a ton of fun. Thank you JB, GG, and all the regular posters and contributors for making this place awesome. Should be another great year of watching golfers test new and exciting equipment!!

What a great year!

The two of you should be extremely proud of the anniversary year that THP has had. Something new around every corner, and am honored to call this place home (electronically). :)

Looking forward to '19.

Fantastic 10 year anniversary year - looking forward to a new year in 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great year!

The two of you should be extremely proud of the anniversary year that THP has had. Something new around every corner, and am honored to call this place home (electronically). :)

Looking forward to '19.

Thank you. Just proud that THPers had as much fun as we did.

Happy new year THP and THPers!!!! Best wishes for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2019.

Happy New Year, @JB, @GolferGal and to all you THP'ers out there. This is such a unique community and I can't wait to see what 2019 holds!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for a great year JB and GG and THP!!!! Can't wait to see what 2019 brings for THP! Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year to you and your Family and Staff. Thank you for having a place where we can come a talk golf, sometimes i travel for work and i can just come back and still feel welcome. Looking forward to spending more time in the new year here at HP and getting to meet and play with more members.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Happy New Year to all.

Happy New Year THP! 2018 was such a fun year, and 2019 should be even better than that. How can the 10th year be topped? I don't know how yet, but imagine the 11th year will definitely still accomplish it!!

13.9ish more hours to go for us EST-ers.

2018 was the best year yet on THP. Can't wait to see what 2019 brings.

Happy New Year and thank you THP for what you provide and give all of us!!! This is a great site and glad to be part of it.
Here is to a wonderful 2019!! :drinks:

Happy New Year THP Nation...
Thanks to JB and GG for all y’all do!!!

Thanks JB, GG and to all the THP'ers I happen to know and converse with in here. 2019 will be a great year and hopefully I get to meet more of you as we make this fantastical journey of golf and life. Happy New Year everyone!!!

Happy and Prosperous New Year to everyone at THP and their families!!

Happy New Year to everyone at THP and a very prosperous 2019.

Back