2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Solid field with 34 of 37 eligible playing. Only 3 not are Tiger, Phil and Justin Rose. DJ is the returning champion.

Always fun to watch this one.

Be a fun tourney to follow again this year!

I look forward to this every year

Remarkable to see Keegan Bradley back in the TOC, I don't think many people expected him to make the comeback that he did.

Looking forward to live golf. All the replays are really getting old!

Strange not to see Jordan Speith's name not on the list.

This is always a fun tournament to watch. I really like the small yet strong field, although I do hope it’s a little more competitive than it was last year.

This always feels like the start of the golf season for me, always has, always will!

This always feels like the start of the golf season for me, always has, always will!
Too cold in WI for me to feel that way. The Masters really does it for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It'll give me something to watch over the rainy weekend.

My DraftKings Lineup

Jason Day
Rory McIlroy
Jon Rahm
Bubba Watson
Billy Horschel
Kevin Tway

Bring me the money!!!

Champ really botched things up on 8 and 9, huh. Would love to see this kid take the hardware home on Sunday, but he must limit mistakes like that.

Champ really botched things up on 8 and 9, huh. Would love to see this kid take the hardware home on Sunday, but he must limit mistakes like that.

1st timers generally struggle out at this course for some reason.

Many of the big hitters teeing off later so will get to watch them after dinner!

Picked JT in my one and done, hoping for a big week.

Really want to play this course someday. Just looks like a joy, even with the winds today.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DJ almost escapes with a par after the wayward tee shot..curious how he decides what putter to use. Seems like he putts better with the Spider

Back