John's Crazy Socks

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know there are some THPers like me that enjoy some Sock Game. Watch this short video and see the awesomeness not only of the socks, but of this amazing young man.

This is a pretty cool story. I’ve seen some articles about him before. Definitely a cool company. Need to get some of their socks.

Awesome story, great video and the grilled cheese sock game is strong 3.50-35 is a solid range of prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Awesome story, great video and the grilled cheese sock game is strong 3.50-35 is a solid range of prices

As soon as the Grilled Cheese socks are in stock, I will order.
I will have the Downs socks. Probably the Autism ones too.

Dude! This is just awesome! I love crazy socks and I will absolutely start supporting this guys business! This is an amazing story as to there is no reason we should let things in life hold us back! Thanks for putting this out to us JB! I had never heard of this company but glad I know about it now!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Amazing story. Not much of a crazy sock guy, but absolutely love this story.

I love the socks. Angling for the Bob Ross socks for my birthday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Great video. I have seen articles and stories about John’s Crazy Socks before. Love the message, the mission, and of course the socks.

Love this so much! Thanks for sharing.

Well, I know exactly where my next pairs of socks will come from!!

I have purchased from here and it is a great product and very powerful company

Saw this story a few days ago from Dominic Chu on twitter. Great story and very cool looking socks! Love me some crazy socks!

Back