jim54

must be the shafts
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone ever bought directly from this Company? They build all the Equipment that is rebranded and sold as Golfworks such as the taping machines and club adjusting stations.

They are also the Dealer of the Club heads I intend to buy and I am not real comfortable giving my CC info to a outfit based in Taiwan without some checking. They have been very good with communication and seem to be straight up but you just never know nowadays.

I have some of their stuff. I prefer Mitchell and will be making some changes next year to misty their stuff.

Did you buy direct or through Golfworks?

I have some of their stuff. I prefer Mitchell and will be making some changes next year to misty their stuff.

Could you comment on the buying experience please, shipping time reasonable? no issues with payment processing?

Could you comment on the buying experience please, shipping time reasonable? no issues with payment processing?

I can’t honestly. Sorry, wish I could be of assistance.

I’ve bought from GolfWorks many times, grips, tips, shafts, and tape. Never had a problem. Shipping was always normal 3-5 business days. Payment is easy and system is easy to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf mechanix supplies them with machines, I also have had great service from golf works.
But I am looking at buying direct from golf mechanix for a set of iron heads. They are based in Taiwan so that is my apprehension about sending Credit card info, wish they took PP then it would be a no brainer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Golf mechanix supplies them with machines, I also have had great service from golf works.
But I am looking at buying direct from golf mechanix for a set of iron heads. They are based in Taiwan so that is my apprehension about sending Credit card info, wish they took PP then it would be a no brainer.

I bought my shaft trimming and prep unit directly from Mechanix and had no issues.

Top notch club building equipment to boot.

Great, thanks James

Back