What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

7b753cb9c2ee96632c2e71096c93c061.jpg

17ce140adc9b2537ede991610fbd22a7.jpg

Can't wait! First tournament of the year is in 45 days.

Iron fitting and a 4 aces vegas odyssey headcover. Also installed my masters utx on my recently purchased irons. Spring is in the air!

Just ordered an Acer XDS React 6 Hybrid....very exited!

Cobra King F6+ off the used rack cheap.

There was already one on a used rack? Wow haha. Good snag though, I love those drivers

Head covers for my JGR Irons.

Ordered last week and she has arrived!

Isn't she pretty.

b7fa3ce41d4b85684824e9bec4b3fffb.jpg

nice pair of izod silver gray golf shorts at Niagara falls outlet mall, on special $20

Call me jealous. I'm still waiting for my ordered one to be set for shipping, let alone a delivery date. I guess it's what i get for wanting the grey/green one.

Enjoy your purchase and don't forget to toss some thoughts into it's thread

Super Stroke Pistol GT 1.0 with countercore. Really looking forward to throwing this on my putter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Stroke Pistol GT 1.0 with countercore. Really looking forward to throwing this on my putter

Have one and it's fantastic. Need to pick up anther for my other putter

Accessories for the ole push cart: bag for cleaner storage, XL Cup holder, "Snugger" strap to help bags from moving and the bag booster.

c9c9de547b562e7b8b999b0f94414d80.jpg

XR 16 pro driver :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Payment #2 for The Gauntlet!

Didn't buy today, but got some head overs in the mail! Fighter for my VLine, and the Scotland cover for my Mother in Law

6f45ede02607b1a57f0985ad6746bdff.jpg

There was already one on a used rack? Wow haha. Good snag though, I love those drivers

Passed on the LTD + Hzrdus black I saw there a couple weeks before. Still kicking myself.

Passed on the LTD + Hzrdus black I saw there a couple weeks before. Still kicking myself.

I actually prefer the F6+ to the LTD

LG buckets of balls

I certainly like the price tag of the F6+ better

Took advantage of The Golf Mart's 50% trade in bonus and picked up a GBB 5 wood. My bag is pretty much set now, but I have 1 open slot to play with.

Didn't buy today but my Wilson staff F5 driver with the fubuki z60 X stiff flex in it showed up. Stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back