Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a FWish club. Looking for something that will put perform the 5 deep. Maybe a 4 wood or something. Possibly a steel shafted too.

Metal X Milled #7....I don't know why but that $150 at the PGA Superstore seams like an outstanding deal. Now need to see if they have a cover and weight kit! Hmmmmm!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Metal X Milled #7....I don't know why but that $150 at the PGA Superstore seams like an outstanding deal. Now need to see if they have a cover and weight kit! Hmmmmm!

150 for a right handed mxm 7 is great deal

df3ebb0f7a70f63bcf0d63e2774cae6d.jpg

03fe834ff2a4d785fec35a5eb925a0c7.jpg

This beautiful baby

I think this is what we are for in the Pondering thread... DOOOOOO IT! :alien:

I think this is what we are for in the Pondering thread... DOOOOOO IT! :alien:
May be making the drive to PGA later to roll it!

Divine 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For an iron 'ho, patience is indeed difficult. LOL. We'll see how long I can hold out. BTW, were you looking to try Recoil 110 Protos at some point (I seem to remember reading that, but could be wrong)?

Yeah they are on my list of must try things. I've got a set of the 125 protos, but would love to stay in the 110 range if possible like the Tour V's.

Rambler. ..didnt you order the c200s with a few others from RBG?

XR Fairway Wood

Also pondering this distance monster:

d08285e8a97999c7bb8bc79049e56e8e.jpg

With this shaft:

d4a6718417804a5b3a8785fe8378bd9b.jpg

That XR 16 is a distance machine for so many that test it.

Saw the M2 Driver and Irons for the first time.... really impressed with how they look.

Ponder though? XR16. Man it is sexy.

Rambler. ..didnt you order the c200s with a few others from RBG?

Yes, I did. Unfortunately, the order for irons and wedges was not fulfilled after multiple follow-up attempts, so worked with RBG to cancel it.

Yes, I did. Unfortunately, the order for irons and wedges was not fulfilled after multiple follow-up attempts, so worked with RBG to cancel it.
That sucks dude, a shame u wont have those irons now. Wonder if that happened to everyone that ordered

That sucks dude, a shame u wont have those irons now. Wonder if that happened to everyone that ordered

Definitely sucks. I don't know how others made out with the irons ordered, but I'm pretty sure @ArmyGolfer did get his wedges.

That is awful W/S has a winner on their hands with the c200 but they need to get it in people's hands. Did RBG say if it was their issue or Wilson being backordered?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pretty crappy that W/S couldn't fill the order. A company on the rebound can't afford to lose customers AFTER they've ordered something.

That is awful W/S has a winner on their hands with the c200 but they need to get it in people's hands. Did RBG say if it was their issue or Wilson being backordered?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pretty crappy that W/S couldn't fill the order. A company on the rebound can't afford to lose customers AFTER they've ordered something.

I agree it stinks and wish it worked out better for you Jeremy but I wonder if a big part of that is on RBG. It could be that a growing company that just turned out some amazing products wasn't ready for the influx of customers from that sale. RBG does rely on drop shipping from the manufacturer so maybe WS just wasn't expecting the volumes to skyrocket like they did.

Pondering a FWish club. Looking for something that will put perform the 5 deep. Maybe a 4 wood or something. Possibly a steel shafted too.

816 3w.. Can adjust the loft and you would kill it

Oh so it wasn't a RBG issue it was Wilson?

That XR 16 is a distance machine for so many that test it.

I have the 3W and it is ridiculous. It was well worth the switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back