DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep make sure that's where they go if my name gets drawn.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I was going to periscope the drawing. Will have to go to tone and bars test signal if we pull your ticket. :alien:

trying to get caught up a little. Haven't been on the board for several weeks. Business trip and son's wedding last weekend took all of my time. Another business trip Mon-Thur and then on to the beach (OC) for a golf weekend. I did have a chance to play Worthington Manor yesterday. The greens are still not all the way healed from aeration 3 weeks ago. The warm weather this week should help. Still can't avoid the double bogies. 4 more yesterday and shot an 86. I had it all working, haha. Shank, toe (sideways, almost missed), chunks, skulls, 3 jacks... Absolutely no clue. But, had a blast with a couple of friends. I didn't bring them down as they both broke 80 from the blues. THis will be my last business trip for a while, wedding is over, I'll have some time to play more and be a part of the human race :)

trying to get caught up a little. Haven't been on the board for several weeks. Business trip and son's wedding last weekend took all of my time. Another business trip Mon-Thur and then on to the beach (OC) for a golf weekend. I did have a chance to play Worthington Manor yesterday. The greens are still not all the way healed from aeration 3 weeks ago. The warm weather this week should help. Still can't avoid the double bogies. 4 more yesterday and shot an 86. I had it all working, haha. Shank, toe (sideways, almost missed), chunks, skulls, 3 jacks... Absolutely no clue. But, had a blast with a couple of friends. I didn't bring them down as they both broke 80 from the blues. THis will be my last business trip for a while, wedding is over, I'll have some time to play more and be a part of the human race :)
Good to see you back buddy. We need to catch up and get out soon. FYI, we will have a small group going out to Bulle Rock on May 21 I think it is, when OITW (from MA) is in town.

Had a great time with JohnSinVA, G$$$, & RNG playing Clustered Spires. Too bad the greens had been aerated and top dressed. Didn't take away from the fun though. Never a bad day playing with other THP'ERS. Definitely a great time.... gotta do it again

Awesome day yesterday. Looking forward to more.

Yep make sure that's where they go if my name gets drawn.

Why don't you let us know how you really feel. :D

Good to see you back buddy. We need to catch up and get out soon. FYI, we will have a small group going out to Bulle Rock on May 21 I think it is, when OITW (from MA) is in town.

May 22nd my friend.

I usually don't play weekends, but I'll see what's on the calendar. I might head out your way soon to play. It'll be great to catch up.

DC MD VA Area Chat

Nice day today. Who's out?

9cc954e469d86619e0abcae732416942.jpg

I'm dealing with a different kind of ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice day today. Who's out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my backyard.
You wanna play tomorrow?

In my backyard.
You wanna play tomorrow?

Do I? Yes. Can I? No. Going to a benefit dinner for my sister in law.

Do I? Yes. Can I? No. Going to a benefit dinner for my sister in law.
Anyone else wanna get out since John is being the good Samaritan

I was going to periscope the drawing. Will have to go to tone and bars test signal if we pull your ticket. :alien:
So, according to you I actually have to learn that app, thanks buddy!

Let me know. I'm up for outing.
What courses are down around you? Since u drove up this way last time

Ok, Ok, I'll dig in and figure it out!!! Thanks, MOM!

Follow me @Stemmy54 and I'll periscope some of my daughters game. Let me know if you see it.

Follow me @Stemmy54 and I'll periscope some of my daughters game. Let me know if you see it.

Looks like you joined up. You're already halfway there!

I saw it! It said to say something did you hear me!!

You have to type in it buddy, not speak into it.

May 22nd my friend.
Oops. I didn't have a calendar handy and guessed. Thanks for the correction.

I usually don't play weekends, but I'll see what's on the calendar. I might head out your way soon to play. It'll be great to catch up.
Yep either way let me know, when you have time to head my way we can go out or when I can fit it in, I'll try and meet you at Waverly or something

Still learning!

It pretty impressive how far you've come as far a Social Media goes. First it was Twitter

Just old Pinecrest for me tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back