Scotty Cameron putters

When it comes to Cameron's im not sure what is more overpriced .. the putters themelves or 50 to 100 for a grip or 50 to 1000 for a headcover ?? anyway .. it's insane .. and wonder if they are truly worth the price

They seem to hold the value pretty well.

When it comes to Cameron's im not sure what is more overpriced .. the putters themelves or 50 to 100 for a grip or 50 to 1000 for a headcover ?? anyway .. it's insane .. and wonder if they are truly worth the price

I think the market does a nice job of dictating that. Everything is worth what people are willing to pay for it..

I think the market does a nice job of dictating that. Everything is worth what people are willing to pay for it..
So true

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

People need to remember that gold equipment is an expense. As such, it's worth whatever you deem fit to spend

a04a0afa2660781908490de746b533d4.jpg
e0dda2c8d34fdf35992ff30850a089ad.jpg
I really really like that headcover I would have bit at that price too. Not so sure now lol can only imagine what ebay price will be.

the coin looks like umbrella corp from resident evil.

I think 93 dollars for a Masters cover is silly, but sold out tells the story. That's the number.

I think 93 dollars for a Masters cover is silly, but sold out tells the story. That's the number.
Definitely less silly than this year's odyssey 1st major cover though

Definitely less silly than this year's odyssey 1st major cover though

Yep. I believe that puts Scotty below Odyssey AND Betti for limited release stuff now. Anti-Scotty is getting a bit harder.

Bravo on the resident evil reference! Brought me back to my teens. As for the price, $93 seems cheap when I think of Scotty Cameron.

Bravo on the resident evil reference! Brought me back to my teens. As for the price, $93 seems cheap when I think of Scotty Cameron.

Actually I think many (non-circle T of course) that are available through site are 76.

Really thinking of getting a Scotty but really nervous on ebay due to fakes. Found this one that would suit me and Idk if I should b worried about I authenticity? U guys are almost experts on SC's what do u think? http://m.ebay.com/itm/281985998050

mcrobertsjmac32 looks legit to me.

Really thinking of getting a Scotty but really nervous on ebay due to fakes. Found this one that would suit me and Idk if I should b worried about I authenticity? U guys are almost experts on SC's what do u think? http://m.ebay.com/itm/281985998050

Looks legit. You can always ask for the serial number and verify through Titleist/Scotty Cameron. That's what I did with my Notchback I bought a while back

Actually I think many (non-circle T of course) that are available through site are 76.
Yea most "regular" covers are at that price point, but since this was a "patch work" style one it was a bit more. Also the $93 is significant, from SC site: With a limited number made at a price in alignment with the first year his putter was trusted to a major victory ('93)
My hc and towel shipped today, pumped to get it in my hands. Might have to game it this summer, looks so dang good!

I think that putter has been abused, and you're better of waiting for a better conditioned putter.

Looks in rough shape, would probably search for one in better condition.

I got a GoLo 5s in a lot better shape than that from Divot (Global Golf) for $110. I think you can do better than what he's asking for that putter.

Looks in rough shape, would probably search for one in better condition.
Specially for your first one, I would try to get something that isn't beat to heck. That way if it doesn't work out it's easier to trade/sell. Those black finish Golo's were never my favorite, just b/c of the wear and tear they exhibit from normal use.

Also when looking for Scotty's on EBay find a seller with really positive feedback rating in the 1000's at least. You can find pretty reasonable putter from trusted seller with over 100,000 positive feedback ratings, otherwise it's a gamble without a little leg work and research. I agree with the other guys about finding something in better condition also, that one has been let's say "well loved".

Please don't buy that. If it was half the price I still wouldn't buy it. Plenty of much better condition putters out there for that price.

Please don't buy that. If it was half the price I still wouldn't buy it. Plenty of much better condition putters out there for that price.

yeah that one looks a little rough for the money.

Thanks for the help guys. Seems like it's a unanimous pass!

Notchback has been ordered...only a 4 week back order

Did you do a custom order? I am pondering picking one up from my local store.

Notchback has been ordered...only a 4 week back order

Nice! Those new ones look good. I've got another week or so before my custom Notchback is shipped.

Back