2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Well I'm out guys. Hoped to make it work but I'm taking the wife to NYC that week.

lol at these posts. But I guess something to consider.
No no. you get it done! haha

<$140 for golf all weekend? plus a cookout at the V's? who wouldn't want to come?!?

I think it should be a rule that if you post on here

lol at these posts. But I guess something to consider.
No no. you get it done! haha

<$140 for golf all weekend? plus a cookout at the V's? who wouldn't want to come?!?

The Dean of THP has not spoken.

My tapatalk is being stupid.

supposed to say: if you post in here you will be attending.

I would love to participate this year if there's still room. I heard so many good things about last year's event. I will run it by the boss tonight and post if I'm a go asap.

hahahahaha unintentionally the funniest post this thread will ever see?????? hahaaaahahahahahaa

oh it was intentional ;)

put me down as tentative, depending on some other plans and if I can find someone to split the drive

oh it was intentional ;)

put me down as tentative, depending on some other plans and if I can find someone to split the drive

I'm right on the way, Marty.

Phil, I'm in for both days.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Quite the gathering

I will attend this one of these years. Should be a blast and big thanks to the Vs fir being such gracious hosts, really wish it was in the cards.

Love the way this one is shaking out!!!

Just woke up, I feel like there is a name missing mainly mine since I can drive to Sweetbriar in 15 mins. Not 100% sure for Sunday but I would assume I will end up doing both. in4 dinner though

Back