THP Putter Covers - The Complete Collection Thread

Well hello there dancing hideaway keys

I kick myself in the behind every time I see one of those knowing I had one in my hand and for whatever reason I didn't buy one smh

I kick myself in the behind every time I see one of those knowing I had one in my hand and for whatever reason I didn't buy one smh
I bought one... but gave it to my father-in-law... might have to ask for it back

Thanks to NiteOwl I now have an almost complete collection. Missing the THPMC covers and the #Grandaddy cover as well. Pretty much have everything else. Will try to get a pic later.

JM

Nice JM!

Thanks to NiteOwl I now have an almost complete collection. Missing the THPMC covers and the #Grandaddy cover as well. Pretty much have everything else. Will try to get a pic later.

JM

Pics asap!

Nice johnny

Nice JM!!! Hope you find those missing ones.

I never saw them. I was so busy buying visors and FW head covers I missed them.

Nice JM!!! Hope you find those missing ones.

Ha! Don't think those will be available any time soon . Pretty happy to have what I do though. Pics when I get home War. Out for ribs and beer right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good Bro Montana.

Thanks Bro Beagle!

JM

Sweet collection Mojo!!

And I think I have them all (with special thanks to several very very gracious and fantastic friends).

#stoked

c5c828029ddd60a68a37834a4f2b278c.jpg

13e7ea7f498303f9f736dc8bfca61a7a.jpg

6ef163eab2308770176012ba09eda722.jpg

b15835ad547e3f4e6568ce5741edc92e.jpg

Impressive Cookie!

Nice Cookie! Talk about a rare fraternity.

Nice Cookie! Talk about a rare fraternity.

Indeed, I'm beyond fortunate. Few things money can't buy....and this may be one.

Love it.

Pretty darn cool

Nice Cookie! that is a sweet collection buddy.

Any plans for more THP SeeMore head covers in the future?

Any plans for more THP SeeMore head covers in the future?

Yes and No.
We will have a new headcover possibly this coming year.
They will not be branded with another company though.

Back