Toulon Putters - "Madison" - 1st 100 Preview

These are absolutely gorgeous.

Those look solid

The Madison is stunning.

Looks like mostly THP'ers on Twitter so far.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looks FANTASTIC! I want one!

Pics look great. Thanks for the heads-up on the contest!

Awesome. I would love to win one of these, because if I don't I'll be tempted to buy one....

Yes please!

Would be awesome for a THPer to win it! Want to hear more about them

Only a couple of more days and then these are available.

Only a couple of more days and then these are available.

Here's to hoping a THPer wins that contest. Would love to have the feedback and in hand photos on THP first.

So freaking intriguing.

Upcharge for head weight increase. Upcharge for grip color change. .. while I think it looks cool, I have a hard time dealing this model of sale. They are looking into break into a higher end putter market and I don't like their approach. That alone will keep me from buying one. Why not just list it at 450 and allow free customization? At least that way it's up front you know what you'll pay

Good looking putter. Signed up for the newsletter and followed thru social media.

Anyone planning on picking one up today???

Anyone planning on picking one up today???

I was hoping I was the winner last night. I'm in the same boat as KC in that just charge me upfront and let me do what I want. Especially for a boutique putter.

I've been tempted, but I'm holding out a while longer.

Don't think a THPer won last night. As far as picking one up, I'm not sure my putter collecting obsession stems that far.

Don't think a THPer won last night. As far as picking one up, I'm not sure my putter collecting obsession stems that far.
I would have gladly taken one if I won the drawing. But I am not dropping $400 on a putter that doesn't check all of my boxes.

I am interested what custom options Toulon offers.

Back