Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

THanks fellas, here is the updated list to the best of my knowledge, I sent a PM to BrianMK hopefully he is the 1 we are missing

11:00 Lakes Course
Spicoli--Paid
E1terate-Paid
Chump Fries--Paid
Mojo--Paid

12:10 Lakes Course
tanker337--Paid
dhartmann34--Paid
brianmk24
Willwhite--Paid

12:20 Lakes Course
441--Paid
Tadashi--Paid
War Eagle--Paid
mmaynard--Paid

12:30 Lakes Course
#Cookie--Paid
Girardcorp--Paid
IceyShanks--Paid
JohnSinVA--Paid

12:40 Lakes Course
soxfan--Paid
jhoefer99--Paid
OITW--Paid
amsmith61--Paid

I also see a payment for Just Hacking
I paid for TOAD and I to play the short course tomorrow at 2:30.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

E1iterate I da house
efc28c8683bf364e71d4f9d705fd2395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! Caught me mid sentence I look hammered

Wings are solid!

niffers is solid. good choice!

Sitting at a standstill about 10 miles outside of Atlanta. Looks like there is a wreck not too far ahead of me on i20. I'm hoping after this, it will clear.

Sitting at a standstill about 10 miles outside of Atlanta. Looks like there is a wreck not too far ahead of me on i20. I'm hoping after this, it will clear.

Are you still looking at the hole when you putt?

Are you still looking at the hole when you putt?

Since you will not be my partner this weekend I don't think I will be doing that

Nice and "golf tired" right now. Spicoli will be rolling in any minute now. Had a great dinner and brews with E1iterate, Uzumati, and CplJohnst at niffers. It's worth going to again. Big shout out to Uzumati for joining me today. We had a blast and he is definitely a THP'r.

The Links Course is sneaky long due to elevation changes and the greens have lots of subtle breaks in them, so think about your lines. It's still pretty "Woodland" type though. On some links style courses, you can rip it with wreckless abandon and not worry too much. This ain't it! Tree lined edges and/or water will be all too happy to catch your ball and may not give it back to you.

Looking forward to The Lakes tomorrow and seeing some old friends and some new ones too. Man is this going to be a good event.

JM

Jed and I have landed in Columbus. A few beers, some sleep, a breakfast buffet then off to RTJ Grand National in the morning.

Just tested out Periscope while I'm waiting for Icey and tanker. Same name there as here.

Finally got here and checked in at 2:00am! But had some nice reading material waiting on my room!
202bebe219a9eb2db42d5a31c0780678.jpg

Travel safe everyone. I bet the drive is gorgeous in the light. Lots of tree lined roads.

...and the journey begins.

Let's get this party started!! Off to Milwaukee I go! ?

My lord it's early.

Legroom? Yes, please!

8d13b8d5f1b8f7f0ed6c58279aa876ff.jpg

I had someone sit in that seat behind me and take their shoes off. Don't be that guy.

The early flight is like going to Walmart at 2am. No one wants to be there. Those that do shouldn't be and someone is always confused. I wish my glasses could record what I am seeing. Thank god we will be in the air very soon!!!

Back