What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I am pondering the crayon looking shoe material from Nike.

If they bring that to their standard length shoe lineup I'll be hard pressed not to get a pair.
Whatever, girls... Er... I mean golf tights and collarless collared shirts for you.

Whatever, girls... Er... I mean golf tights and collarless collared shirts for you.

Could you imagine my dad's face if I rolled up to the first tee with yoga pants and high tops on?

Might be worth it, actually.... Although i refuse the roller collar things.

I've never been an Ecco guy, but saw these today and i like them. I need to find a deal on these bc i'm not paying what these cost

789d18fc5b2db4f81717096bdd2b2b44.jpg

I'm with you. Those are rather nice looking.

The Matte Grey I ordered for the boys team this year will be waiting for me when I get back to work Friday. They took care if embroidery and all.

Freaking pumped.

Your boys will be looking good

Your boys will be looking good
For sure. I gotta say though, they have legitimately been the best to work with as it pertains to HS/College programs. They trumped a LOT of big name brands in working with us price wise which shocked me.

I need new shoes, a belt that fits, and some golf style apparel that doesn't look like I am heading off on a backpacking trip. Much to ponder here. I need a consultant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you. Those are rather nice looking.

I've never been a fan of previous Ecco offerings. Just didn't pass the eye test no matter the comfort, but these look good.

I'm a sucker for TW shoes.

465edf2e60a214f5efaad7e4983cd1a0.jpg

I'm a sucker for TW shoes.

465edf2e60a214f5efaad7e4983cd1a0.jpg

Those look sharp. I'm a big fan of the 2014 TW shoes and have been meaning to get a pair of these too.

Bring the high socks

I like them a lot. Looks wise I think it's the best of the bunch.

I'm a fan. Like the changes these have compared to my old ones.

I was pretty dead set on getting the white/grey Lunar Control 4's, but War Damn Eagle's TW's are really growing on me....like really, really growing on me. I thought I had my decision made...now I'm back in full on ponder mode. I hate when this happens.

343565ce35c9c0d98da5df9f27aaed1b.jpg

I've never been an Ecco guy, but saw these today and i like them. I need to find a deal on these bc i'm not paying what these cost

789d18fc5b2db4f81717096bdd2b2b44.jpg

Did you see them in person? I've found that Eccos can look starkly different in hand (or on foot?)

Price is usually an issue with Ecco. Not many deals to be had unless they're last year's model, etc. I know several who swear by them, though.

I had a similar shipment yesterday.

I need to get more Matte Grey in my closet. Second shirt is just as nice as the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back