2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

So happy that I checked this forum before going to pick up the pup from the groomers... spot opened up, and I'm in!!!! woooooo, can't wait to meet everybody in April!!!

Congrats! I can not wait!

I am still trying to figure out the flight options from the west coast ...

Congrats! I can not wait!

I am still trying to figure out the flight options from the west coast ...

If it's cheaper to fly in and out of Tampa or Orlando shoot me a PM and we can ride together if you want to save money on a car. I live in Tampa and have to drive through Orlando to get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy that I checked this forum before going to pick up the pup from the groomers... spot opened up, and I'm in!!!! woooooo, can't wait to meet everybody in April!!!
Congrats!

If it's cheaper to fly in and out of Tampa or Orlando shoot me a PM and we can ride together if you want to save money on a car. I live in Tampa and have to drive through Orlando to get there

Thanks! I will PM you later.

Whoa. Missed the list of OEMs with drivers at this event. Some big dogs are going to eat that weekend.

Noice.

This will be my first THP event so I can't wait!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This will be my first THP event so I can't wait!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice. Looking forward to meeting you.

This event is going to be one for the ages. Can't wait to see the info coming out of this one.

I have a feeling my first event will be the best event of the year!

Hell of a list of OEMs and more to come!!? Going to be awesome!

Wish I had checked before heading out to get my haircut. :banghead:Congrats, should be an amazing time!

Grabbed a new Go Puck battery today for charging devices on the range and the course for this one.

The updates will be flowing, oh yes.

So I might just have to buy a drone for this

Grabbed a new Go Puck battery today for charging devices on the range and the course for this one.

The updates will be flowing, oh yes.

Yeah I've got 2 mophie juice packs I'll be bringing just so I can stream this

So I might just have to buy a drone for this

THP will have a drone there, but the courses have VERY strict rules.

Hammock Beach is unlike just about any place around. As you get off and go over the small bridge, it is like entering heaven.

Hammock Beach is unlike just about any place around. As you get off and go over the small bridge, it is like entering heaven.

Heaven.... I can not wait

Im super stoked to get on these courses.

Jealously!!!

Im playing both of them in the next 14 days and will report back to everybody.
Awesome, look forward to hearing about it.

That is awesome. I cannot wait to hear your thoughts.

That is awesome. I cannot wait to hear your thoughts.

I have been really fortunate to get to play these two courses a lot over the last 8 years and each time I am reminded to look around and take it all in.

Back