High Top Puma Golf Shoes

Me three. Just trying to decide what color. Leaning white with black

Has the Dean opined?? These are the staff bags of golf shoes..

I'm with Millertime, Fowler looks like he should be playing softball with those pants and shoes, not a fan at all.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ricky trying to win his second tournament with the high tops!

Ricky trying to win his second tournament with the high tops!
He looks like a fool out there... I am not used to root against him, but I am now

He looks like a fool out there... I am not used to root against him, but I am now
Oh give it a rest, its a damn pair of shoes and some tighter pants. He's a great kid and has proved it again and again.

Oh give it a rest, its a damn pair of shoes and some tighter pants. He's a great kid and has proved it again and again.
He is a great kid who looks a fool then.

I can't wait to look at fool at an official event.

I'm not saying he is not a good person, I don't know him enough to have an opinion on that. I'm sorry I thought I could express an opinion about his looks

I'm not saying he is not a good person, I don't know him enough to have an opinion on that. I'm sorry I thought I could express an opinion about his looks
You can dude, fo sho. It just goes both ways, I get that some don't like it and understand totally.

I think they would be real nice for the ankles and maybe help you make a better pivot. (if you are pivot challenged Like I am).

You can dude, fo sho. It just goes both ways, I get that some don't like it and understand totally.

I think that's just it. Subjective thoughts and everybody has them.

Like for example I think people look ridiculous that play golf without their shirt tucked in. I think beards are ridiculous.

Style is cyclical. I'm not a huge fan of these but they are definitely in style right now, ironically just like beards. Both went away after the 80s for a while thank goodness but are now back.

Maybe John Stockton shorts are coming back too.

Like for example I think people look ridiculous that play golf without their shirt tucked in. I think beards are ridiculous.

Style is cyclical. I'm not a huge fan of these but they are definitely in style right now, ironically just like beards. Both went away after the 80s for a while thank goodness but are now back.

Hahaha, nothing like thigh high tan line on the links!

I'm hurt haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hurt haha

You put the cool in a beard brother.

But if you think about he beard in nature, of course it's crazy. Nothing like having s bunch of hair next to our nasal passage and pie holes to hold gawd knows what.

To the shoes again, I don't hate them. I thought I would and I don't

You put the cool in a beard brother.

But if you think about he beard in nature, of course it's crazy. Nothing like having s bunch of hair next to our nasal passage and pie holes to hold gawd knows what.

Oh totally- never mind dust particles or other..... I get it my man. I'm just lazy haha

Hahaha, nothing like thigh high tan line on the links!

This crossed my mind as well. Mid ankle whiteness

No no I totally am all for opinion dude, didnt mean to come off harsh. Not liking a style is whatevs but imo rooting against a kid who's proven himself to be a great person over a pair of shoes is a bit much but hey everyone is welcome to root for whoever they want.

Oh totally- never mind dust particles or other..... I get it my man. I'm just lazy haha

Me too...that's why I keep saying "man I need to shave".

I think they have something here. Not for me, but it's definitely different.

Me too...that's why I keep saying "man I need to shave".

I think they have something here. Not for me, but it's definitely different.

And different can have BIG potential

It's funny, Boo Weekly looks like Grizzly Adams lost brother and Rickie looks like a fool? Please!!! I get that it's not the style for the khaki and FJ crowd but he looks like a guy that can pull that look off. I'll be sporting a pair once released. Oh for what it's worth, he is far from a kid.

My wife just said he looks like a softball player, I kinda agree. The shoes make the pants look even tighter then they are. Not my style. I'm fine with anyone that wants to wear them though. Everyone has their own style.

Back