TopGolf is coming to Las Vegas!

What's the ETA for completion/opening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the ETA for completion/opening?

They're still saying Spring 2016. Perfect for the THP Las Vegas event next year!

I think we will be coming down next June. I would love it if it was open

Ours is fun to goof around with people who may not play golf and is great for corporate functions, but not my favorite place to just go and hit balls... By the time you get done and have some food and drinks and pay your tab, you could've played 18 with the amount of money you throw down at that place.

Progress!

It was only a matter of time before they finally put one up in Vegas. Like you guys said, not the most ideal place to hit balls to practice, but still a fun way to get people who don't play golf out and have some fun. Plus, the food there is really good! MGM was smart to take advantage of this and it looks like it is going in a pretty good location. Should do very well there!

Friends of mine have been calling and texting me about them hiring now. I'll pass.

If I'm in Vegas I could see myself here in the evenings instead of the slots etc..

I could not imagine how ridiculous the wait would be at this one. Looks like they're going 4 stories, as well!

I could see a group going there in September during the Bridgestone Championships!!

We now have 3 in the Houston area....one in Spring, one in the Memorial area and one near the NASA Space Center...and I have yet to go to any of them.

I am sure that this will be like printing money - just like it is in Scottsdale (and has been for the last three years). I went on a Sunday night at 8 PM and still had an hour wait!!

There are 3 near me, one of which is very near me. I've been quite a few times, but I don't really enjoy it. I mostly only go now if somebody else suggests it.

For me it is to golf what Skee-Ball is to bowling...it somewhat resembles it, but being a badass Skee-Ball player says nothing about your bowling ability.

Plus hitting off of mats just seems to screw me up royally.

It's definitely taking shape now. I'm working on going to the soft opening.

I totally missed there'd be a pool, in true Vegas fashion!

I made my first trip to Topgolf with my GF on Saturday afternoon....(I got a $25 gift card for Christmas), we went to the newest on near NASA.....no wait at about 2pm on Saturday.

We had fun, it's not real golf but my GF enjoyed it and its like going to an all mat driving range except they sell beer and food!

TOP GOLF IS OPEN IN LAS VEGAS!

4 levels and 2 swimming pools. I'll be checking it out!

Have been watching the place go up for over the last year every time I'm in town (the hotel my company puts us up at is the Westin right up the road). Was there again Saturday and decided to walk over and check it out. At around 3PM, the place was pretty full and definitely on the loud side - kind of like a Dave & Busters. Not a place I'd hit serious balls at, but it appeared to be quite full of mostly non-golfers getting liquid courage before picking up a club.

It's definitely a nice facility, with a bar on each level (four of them), a gift shop, and yes, two pools. Each station has a variance of Callaway clubs in a rack that can be used if you don't have your own. One version looked to be a generic starter set type, while the other was the XR line. One club I picked up had regular shafts, but since it was busy, I didn't really want to step in and start grabbing clubs while people were lounging at each station (on the couches). I also went up to the fourth level where it was much quieter, but the stations up there did not have any loaner clubs.

In any case, at that time of the day, it was $45/hour to "play", but I decided to pass (the rates vary based on time of day). Maybe if the next time I'm there it's a weekday and early enough, I might monkey around for half an hour or so and then grab a bite to eat. Like the rest of their facilities, this one will probably be a hit as well.

20160521_153943_zpstgc2ryks.jpg

20160521_154314_zpsix5fjtwf.jpg

20160521_154321_zpsc1jvh2hr.jpg

20160521_154401_zpsy67v3qgj.jpg

CmzP8OnUsAEm6Eq.jpg

The place itself is amazing; however, the service is really horrible and it takes forever to get a bay and the idiots don't take reservations. I doubt I'll be back

TopGolf is coming to Las Vegas!

The place itself is amazing; however, the service is really horrible and it takes forever to get a bay and the idiots don't take reservations. I doubt I'll be back
On site service when we were there last month was very good for us. But I do agree with you about reservations - they've really got to get that figured out, at least for prime times (we waited @1.5 on a Saturday night but got right in with the kids on a Friday morning)

Last edited:
Cannot wait for it to open in Charlotte. I think it will open in the fall.

Back