2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

I'll be there for the announcement. Forgot the :sarcasm: in the other post.

We dont want anybody to feel like they have to come, as the dinner is on them for this one (we are covering Friday), so we just want to make sure people knew.

Subscribed to the live update thread. I think it's cool that the leader-board will be embedded.

I've been out of the loop for what seems like forever since having neck surgery (it was too depressing to hear about all the fun everyone was having playing golf!) and this is the first I am hearing of the kick off event at Grand National. You guys are going to have a blast! I lived down the road from Grand National (actually worked at the hotel as a high school student) for more than 25 years and my family still lives in town. Although it might be a little late, I am happy to provide any info you may want as far as things to do, places to eat, drink, etc.

PM me if you're interested!

Engraving my 4th HOF tag?

That's funny, I only see 2. :angel:

Poor 441, guess the multipliers only come in when Finley status is hit.

ATTENTION:

The weekend itinerary has just been sent to everyone. Please read it in full, including the dinner info.

Thanks!
Tapatalk strikes again. I can read and respond to the forum, but can't access any messages. I'll check the schedule with somebody later. Is there anything you need to know from me tonight?

Tapatalk strikes again. I can read and respond to the forum, but can't access any messages. I'll check the schedule with somebody later. Is there anything you need to know from me tonight?

You can always check it on the net from your phone if need be.

Within Tapatalk can you see three small horizontal bars in the top right corner? If so, click on that and then messages.

I believe tapatalk used to have messages as a header with timeline, unread, etc but they took that away in a recent release if I'm not mistaken.

Within Tapatalk can you see three small horizontal bars in the top right corner? If so, click on that and then messages.

I believe tapatalk used to have messages as a header with timeline, unread, etc but they took that away in a recent release if I'm not mistaken.
I can get to the message section, but it tells me that i'm not authorized to read them once I get there!

I can read new ones in my email (I probably just jinxed my notifications) and I check the website like JB suggested since that is one password that I can remember.

I can get to the message section, but it tells me that i'm not authorized to read them once I get there!

I can read new ones in my email (I probably just jinxed my notifications) and I check the website like JB suggested since that is one password that I can remember.

Very strange. I'll check it out with you this weekend and see if I can help at all. May even try logging out/in of tapatalk and/or deleting the app and reloading.

I am too excited to sleep!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That was me last night, I bet I sleep some tonight. See you tomorrow roomie.

I just deleted GameBook and uploaded it again, that fixed it so I was able to go back and see Johnny and Alan's round today. Hopefully it will work for me Saturday. I have a feeling it will be fine.

As I lay here in bed at 2:15 after an afternoon of travel I can't either. Fun starts tomorrow!!!

Well, it's 4 something and the insomnia kicked in again. I guess I can make sure I've packed all the little things I always forget.

Leaving town around noon with Just_Hacking and pretty dang exciting to get there.

Looking forward to some golf and the meet and greet tonight.

I slept freak'n fantastic last night. On my way to the aeroport and then to Alabama!

Where are you flying to Cap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airport bound in 15 min see u boys soon

I slept freak'n fantastic last night. On my way to the aeroport and then to Alabama!

Glad somebody did. I tossed and turnedand feel like a little kid at Christmas

At the airport. If you are ever in Milwaukee and get a chance check out the small airplane museum. Kind of cool.
b8813048619e03ca19d37695b0ad8f45.jpg

Same here. Didn't make it past 2AM.

Guess I'm a tad excited, nothing gets me fired up like THP events.

Back is wrecked this morning but can't bring me down!

I now that's cool to hear! My boy Ryan is ready for a THP event! Oh and I had a few caps last night.

Back