Bettinardi Putter Thread

Those are pretty damn badass.

I need to add a Betti to the fold so I can add a Betti cover.

I'm bummed I didn't see the neon ones until after I made my order! I love the blue too, may have to pull the trigger on that one and resell the yellow. Dang decisions!

I'm bummed I didn't see the neon ones until after I made my order! I love the blue too, may have to pull the trigger on that one and resell the yellow. Dang decisions!

I can't find the neon "tour style" ones on the Betti site. Anyone besides me having that problem? :bulgy-eyes:

The neon are on the Tour stock putters website, they sell bettinardi products. I didn't realize that myself until after I ordered the yellow.

The neon are on the Tour stock putters website, they sell bettinardi products. I didn't realize that myself until after I ordered the yellow.

gotcha, thanks. I saw that site in my google results but didn't know what to think and didn't click it...derp.

FYI...only neon yellow still available...for tour style ones.

Hello beautiful!

I'm surprised this showed up already but it's pretty cool, I'm glad I made the purchase.
1LXHr03H83Htpq6lnqdtT1KAQpiwntN_9Tc_8755HrOZdB6xVh2xRHdhKEmhUprjH8X4=w2881-h5118-no

d9RHS7lRNBSkQKQ0ROIbuS3QjXw9V0DlU_qj-WYc6nC05nXbWVWLP8xGyKvxVzxB5wp4=w2881-h5118-no

Man that looks sharp and quick shipping

That's a really cool collectible item

I'm getting antsy to receive my first betty

Im a fan of the customized neck like that

Well...looks like that new headcover won't go to waste. More pics to come later, but for now a teaser about the new birthday putter...

6693d802052a59acfedc23695f1f1a2e.jpg

Back