2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Spoilers)

I want those shoes.

Great balance there. Steady. Could have fell in the water.

Its so freaking cool seeing Devereaux out there on TV.

Is that two birdie putts in a row that Rickie has left on the doorstep?

200k in a single day. Wow.

Yes, 201,103. How in the world can you keep up with that many people accurately. If that is a true count and not an estimate just keeping the count correct is impressive much less the huge number.

Rickie Fowler's shirt is blinding.

Rickie needs to get a couple of more revolutions and he's at the top.

Regardless I like when he's at the top of leaderboards

Rickie needs to get a couple of more revolutions and he's at the top.

Regardless I like when he's at the top of leaderboards

Yep, he is leaving them in the heart.

Wow, how does Rickie hit it so damn far??? He can't weight more than what, 160 and he just hit that 336!

Wow, how does Rickie hit it so damn far??? He can't weight more than what, 160 and he just hit that 336!

Does he still qualify as "sneaky long" , or is he just freaking as long as he wants to be?

I am disappointed I missed bubba getting booed. I enjoy when bubba gets booed.

I hope it continues at different tournaments haha

Big drive from Rickie. I would like to see him go on a tear tomorrow like he did to finish out the Players last year.

201,003 people today. 2nd largest crowd for a sporting event ever.

Rickie won't play with Lee tomorrow. He'll be with Matsuyama, correct?

Rickie seemed like he was just a little off today.....goes through that stretch of holes without picking up a birdie....good news is, he is only 3 back.

Somebody goes LOW tomorrow to take this thing.

2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Spoilers)

Tournament attendance record at @WMPhoenixOpen is 564,368. Already up to 553,035...with one day still to go.

Its going to be a good Sunday.

If Bryce Molder can somehow win I would really like that

He will. For all of his douchery I think he does some great things for Phoenix. He's generated a ton of money for Phoenix Children's Hospital and he's loyal to Ping.
Part of the problem with Bubba and his douchery. Is he does do alot of good for charities that gets overlooked.

Back