New England Members

Looking ahead to May and need some suggestions.

Second week of May I need to drop my sister off at the airport in Boston...at 4:30am. In talking with my dad, we've thrown around the idea of catching the Sox game later that night. That would give us a lot of time to kill between 4:30am and 7:00pm. I figured, why not throw the clubs in the car and play a round (or 2) in between. We'd only need to kill a couple hours after leaving the airport if we got an early tee time and then we'd head into the city for the rest of the night.

What do you recommend playing in the greater Boston area? We'd be looking for a nice course but more on the cheaper side. Dad won't wear anything but jeans so denim needs to be an acceptable fashion choice. Having to drive a little ways isn't going to kill us since there's not much for us to do that early in the morning and we're not sightseers.

We'd be staying at a hotel outside the city. Most likely Newton or Cambridge where we'd have close access to the T and quick escape for the drive home the following morning.

George Wright in Hyde Park

I'm praying Newport gets by unscathed

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking Saturday will be a no-go if the latest forecast of 2-4 inches tomorrow is correct.

Yeah, that's what we were thinking. Where the heck did this forecast come from? WTF

I'd be up for a round at Bigsticks on a weeknight. Ill bring the 6 pack of Stella.

I work down the street. Next couple weeks are nuts but maybe towards the end of the month.

I'm praying Newport gets by unscathed

I'm thinking we are SOL! i am waiting to see how far west i will be travelling! lol

Crap. I'm not that familiar with the area. I'll have to poke around on the net tomorrow

I'm thinking we are SOL! i am waiting to see how far west i will be travelling! lol

Can't be much worse than the guys we played with last weekend, weren't they from Lawrence?

the cape looks like it may be the spot. i have no idea what is open to the east

the cape looks like it may be the spot. i have no idea what is open to the east
I live on the south shore so I'm game for anything between Foxwoods and the cape if you need a 4th.

Newport National just called and cancelled my tee time for Sunday...lol

I just booked 2 hours for the sim for Thursday morning. Tempo-tempo-tempo....

Grinding
867ab0d2b492e4d737fd170e66afd5ad.jpg

Watching att pro am. No way Mark Walberg is a 14 hc. I've got an ugly swing but he looks like he's swinging inside a phonebooth.

outside play looks promising for this weekend.....

Not for me, leaving for Attitash tomorrow for 4 days.

Agreed; I'm hoping to get out. We'll see.

Rick if your looking to get out Sunday I'm available and want to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on time/location, I may be able to tag along too.

Any Unofficial MA gatherings in the works this year?

hey guys, is olde scotland too far? i see it opens again tomorrow

Bridgewater... Nice track. I play there 8-10 times a year

You guys are already down to grass down there? Still snow up on the northern part of the state.

Back