How many sets of clubs do you own ???

as of now just 1 full set. at one time prob had 6 or so putters and a spare driver. Now I have 1 back up putter, 2 sets of wedges and a utility club

Two Sets. My gamer set and my older set of X Hot. I have 3 spare drivers, X Hot, X2 Hot and XR. Spare putter and a few fairway wood and hybrids and lots of wedges MD's and Cleveland's.
I also have my first set of John Letters including a Wilson Driver and a Titleist Bullseye putter like this one
$_1.JPG

up in the attic.

2 sets for me one game improvement and one forged cavity back set.

1 set Ping Zings
1 set Cobra Amps
1 set Callaway VFTs
1 set Cleveland 2015 Blacks
Waaaay too many drivers, putters, 3Ws, assorted wedges, 5-6 bags and practice swing clubs! A little embarrassed :alien:

Wow, I just started playing I dont even have 1 full set yet just hybrids and irons.

4 of the 5 sets of irons I've played since 1980. 20+ wedges, 25+ putters, 20+ drivers and maybe 6 fairway woods and a few hybrids. More than half the wedges are worn out and most of the drivers I paid less than $100 for off of eBay.

3 sets of irons - my very first complete set of Jack Nicklaus Golden Bears (which I will never part with), X-Hot Irons as my back up set, Mizuno MP 54's as my gamers, 4 drivers and 3 putters.

One set of irons, 2 drivers, and 3 putters....

Two full sets except for putter, which I only have one

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

2 sets as of right now. We'll see if that lasts. Might be selling/trading most of the 2nd set in soon.

2 full sets currently.

1+. Gave most of my previous set to my dad because of the Grandaddy this year, but have some spare putters and wedges

One full set right now. Without looking, I think I have an extra FW, 4I, and a few spare/leftover wedges & putters.

2 sets of irons, 2 drivers, 3 bags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 full sets. 1 is the main set and the other is the spare (old clubs from main set) that is simply kept in case of theft or whatever.

Wow, I just started playing I dont even have 1 full set yet just hybrids and irons.

That must make putting difficult. :D

I have 2 full sets of irons, some miscellaneous clubs and quite a few drivers and putters.

I should probably thin the herd. I think this is all of them.

I have:

• Goldwin AVDP irons (3-10 plus PW) and matching driver and 3 wood from 1994
  • Cleveland HB3 3-PW hyrons with Cleveland Launcher driver from 2010
  • Adams a12 OS 4-6 hybrids and 7-AW irons from 2011
  • Callaway RazrX 4 and 5 hybrids and 6-AW irons with Razr Fit driver, 3 wood and 5 wood (from Morgan Cup 2.0)
  • TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB irons 5-AW from 2013
My current set is A Big Bertha driver, XR Fairways (4 and 7), 3-6 XR hybrids that I bought in November 2015 and I am rounding it out right now with the RazrX irons from above. As soon as I see the price I want to pay for the XR irons (7-AW), they will replace those.

And I have but have never played: MacGregor Ben Crenshaw "The Texan" wood woods (1-3-5) and matching blades (4-PW)

I thought i was cleaning out my excess of clubs collected in the past year and thought i was down to 1 set .. well that didnt last long as now again have purchased multiple new clubs over the last 3 to 5 months and now have 2 drivers , 5 putters , 2 Mizuno iron sets .... a new set of 716 T-MB's , and 4 Titleist hybrids and 2 fairway woods ... hopefully for 2016 there will be no more new club purchases and i will at least use what i now own

I have....
Bridgestone GCs
2009 Burners
mx-23
mx900
titleist AP1
MacGregor Anny Muirfields

I have enough to make up 3 sets, but stuff is all over the garage... One set of irons I have is from a friend who was on Ping staff for a little while and his name is engraved on the hosels of the 3-pw so I really can't get rid of those. So no mater how much thinning I do I guess I will always have at least two sets of irons.. But off the top of my head, I have 4 drivers, 3 fairway woods, 3 hybrids, 10 total wedges and 3 putters with one on the way.... It's a damn sickness.

Back