Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I found DG TI X100 pulls 4-PW. But should I Go S400 or X100 in the set GW and the 54/60?

Ok so I found DG TI X100 pulls 4-PW. But should I Go S400 or X100 in the set GW and the 54/60?

i would think softer in the wedges, since you want better feel, and you won't be swinging them as full speed as often.

I don't think you can go wrong really. I was going to get some iron shafts that match my set as well. But I do take full swings with my wedges.

Go the same or stiffer/heavier in wedges.

I don't think you can go wrong really. I was going to get some iron shafts that match my set as well. But I do take full swings with my wedges.

I play X100 and KBS CTaper S+ but play a softer wedge shaft. But I don't normally take full swings with wedges.

I play X100 and KBS CTaper S+ but play a softer wedge shaft. But I don't normally take full swings with wedges.

My Set GW and 54 I will use for full swings. But definitely not the 60

Go the same or stiffer/heavier in wedges.

Weird thing is that I've heard the opposite, go softer in the wedges for partial shots. It's the reason a lot of stock shafts in wedges are S200 shafts.

Weird thing is that I've heard the opposite, go softer in the wedges for partial shots. It's the reason a lot of stock shafts in wedges are S200 shafts.

This is what I've heard as well

I play softer in my wedges and love it. PXi 6.5 in the irons and PXi 6.0 in the wedges.

I need to buy something, anything, retail therapy to bring some sort of happy.

MG, broski.
Already have an order set to go in early next week for 1/4s for the kids, for the price I expect more to jump in. They turned out fantastic.

Already have an order set to go in early next week for 1/4s for the kids, for the price I expect more to jump in. They turned out fantastic.

I am very happy about that connection. Very happy!

I want to buy like a dozen shafts and do a fitting for the F6. Now that I have my bag set, the only way to tinker is with the shafts.

It never ends ...

Toulon.

I'm tempted to pre order.

Man!! I was the highest bidder but reserve wasn't met! Bummed!

c6314e78e34035e0878e5f9a00d27e86.jpg

Accra and matrix putter shafts.

You and me both. Itching to buy something

Fly-z 5 iron. It's more likely a when and not if. I have a feeling going more forgiving with these Fly-z's will prove a good idea

Balls, belts, hats/visors or something new like greg norman style or bucket hat, paint fill supplies, stamp kit, grips, tees, umbrella, ball markers, headcovers, putter covers, tour sticks, rain gear, hand warmers, divot tools? All good and not crazy expensive. Perfect for retail therapy!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Pondering the xr16 4w & 7w something terrible. Just can't bring myself to spend the money.

Thanks to Brian at CPO hooking me up with a really nice set of Razr X Black irons 4-AW, I now need a SW for the set. I'm looking hard at the MD3 wedge 56* S Grind in the matte black finish.

Taking the irons out for their 1st round with me today. I hope the behave themselves!

Thanks to Brian at CPO hooking me up with a really nice set of Razr X Black irons 4-AW, I now need a SW for the set. I'm looking hard at the MD3 wedge 56* S Grind in the matte black finish.

Taking the irons out for their 1st round with me today. I hope the behave themselves!

CPO is just amazing. Hit them straight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GBB Heavenwood again. No reason, I just want one. Curious to see how they improved on the last model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back