3 FREE 4-Day Passes to the LPGA Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
I was lucky enough to win 4 four-day passes to this tournament which runs from 1/17 - 1/20 in Orlando, FL on twitter a couple of weeks ago. My wife and daughter have no interest in going so thought I would throw the 3 extra tickets up for grabs for anybody on here that wants to go. I plan on getting there early Thursday afternoon. If anybody wants to come from out of town, I have a hotel room reserved and there is an extra bed that you are welcome to. No charge for the tickets of for the hotel room (for one person).

Very good field for the tournament and it should be a lot of fun. Here is the link:

https://golf.diamondresorts.com/

Please send me a PM if you are interested in attending. Can't play right now so I figured I may as well go watch some good golf.

Love the gesture Sox.

Awesome gesture, man! I hope you have fun watching some great golf.

Any interest?

If anybody decides they want to go to this on any of the days, just send me a PM. I am heading down there tomorrow afternoon and plan on attending the tournament Friday - Sunday.

If anybody decides they want to go to this on any of the days, just send me a PM. I am heading down there tomorrow afternoon and plan on attending the tournament Friday - Sunday.

Too far for me to travel from California, but I hope you have a good time.
Watching LPGA play is great because the women tend to rely on excellent technique, including tempo/rhythm.

Back