Your most likely first time major winner for 2019

Bryson and Rahm

With as good of a putter as he is, I’ll keep saying Rickie until I’m right

Rickie and Jonny Rahm get theirs. Rickie matches orange and green at Augusta, and Rahm gets a lead too big to melt down from at Bethpage to hoist the Wanamaker.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have to go with Rickie. He's too good of a putter and overall player to not win one.

I'll say Fleetwood for the other. He's just so solid and I imagine it's just a matter of time.

Have to go with Tommy Fleetwood. As much as I like Fowler, his record to me is he’s simply not a closer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finau and/or Fleetwood

Tony Finau/Jon Rahm

My heart picks.....Fowler & Fleetwood. Would luv to see both win a Major in 2019, Tiger gets the other 2!

Cameron champ and Jon rahm

My brain says Fleetwood and Bryson but damn I would love to see Fowler pull it off.

I'm going with Rickie and Fleetwood

I would say Fowler or Fleetwood are about equally likely to win one this year. I would give them both a 1 in 10 chance of winning one.

Others:
Matsuyama, Kisner, Champ, Poulter

American: Bryson

Euro: Tyrrell Hatton

Yeah, I can see this happening for sure.
Bryson haters will FLIP if he wins a major this year! :bananadance:

Wow I think this is going to be Rickie Fowler’s year for one maybe even two majors. It’s time. Also could see Finau or Woodland sneak in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as outside the US? Hard not to pick Fleetwood like so many others have. I’m still not convinced Rahm has the mental fortitude to win a major on the pga tour. So I’ll stick with Fleetwood with an asterisk of Poulter. I actually think he’s getting better with age and he certainly knows how to win in big moments.

Let's not forget about Pepperell on the Euro side. If he decides to get hammered every night before all 4 rounds (like he did the night before his epic final round at the 2018 Open), that may fuel him to hoisting some hardware.

In all seriousness, dude has some mad game.

Matt Wallace shows a lot of serious promise also.

Fowler and Rahm

US: Xander
Other: as most have said.. Fleetwood

Tiger gets the other 2!

Wow, that's a lofty prediction. I'd love to see it, but I'd settle for one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

US - Schauffele
Non - Matt Wallace

Fowler is due!

If tradition holds true, bang goes my Wallace prediction for the Masters this year...

Yeah he’s done. Three more chances :D

I think Fleetwood needs to learn to win first. My picks are Fowler and Rahm.

Back