Nippon Modus3 Wedge Shaft Review + A Look Into the Company

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Very informative review there Dan, and something I will be seriously looking at this year as I really like the feel of the Nippon shafts in my irons

I am considering a change from the Tour130 to the Tour105 to control launch and flight a bit better, so my decision then would be whether to stay with the 105 or go slightly heavier with the 115

Great review THP! I would like to add these shafts to my wedges this year.

Well done Dan, so much good stuff in here. I knew I loved my modus shafts when I had them but now I know why!

Excellent review Dan

Nice Article Dan!

Good read Dan. I'm a huge fan of the Modus 105s in my Vokeys.

Dan, thanks for the great article. Your timing is perfect. I spent time over the holiday break studying shafts, torque profiles, and weight impact on swing performance. I also tested a few Nippon shafts. They definitely make premium products.

I have the modus 115 in my wedges and really like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to read, THP!

I was pretty blown away by their attention to detail.

To be honest, your review has actually got me thinking of looking at their driver shafts more as well, assuming there is something that fits the profile I am looking for

Good stuff Dan! I love the Nippons I have in my irons and have been pondering going with the 125 wedge shafts, just haven't pulled the trigger as I was playing pretty well with the KBS shafts I was fit into at the GD.

I love, love, love me some Nippon shafts! Fantastic review, Dan!

Have the 125s in my sand & lob wedge and they’re the perfect progression from the Tour 120s in my irons. I don’t think I’ll use any other shaft in my wedges.

Great review

Really enjoyed this article. Listening to them speak to the tolerances is very interesting.

Great write up Dan!! Nippon makes a great shaft.

Great article Dan - i’ve enjoyed the nippon iron shafts when demoing need to try the wedges as well

well there goes some more money definitely getting some 125 wedge shafts!

Anyone know why the Nippon website isn’t working?

Anyone know why the Nippon website isn’t working?
Are you getting medical drug sites showing up? If you Google the site and click on a link, this is what you seem to get at the moment for some reason, but if you type in the URL directly, you get the correct Nippon site

Ooft Dan, that is a great article! A lot of it well above my pay grade, but an excellent read.

Had a friend get fit into a full set of Nippon shafts a bit ago and today he said was his first round out with them. Loves the shafts.

Can't wait to get mine in all of my new Cobra Iron's & Wedges!!!

Back